OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

dam suede does look bad
smh.gif

The varsity red looks good, but they suede looks as ashy as my grandma's feet. Is Nubuck that much more expensive than suede? Still will be copped.

Actually after these newer pics I'm convinced on buying them. But those air randy pics look horrible!

dam these dont even look that good in the piks of marqueesole and they always make everything look so nicee
def not copping

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I don't feel like shelling out half a stack for some ds infrared 6's whose wearability might be in question so even though I really am not feelin this recent incarnation...I will probably be getting 2 pairs.
ohwell.gif

For me this is the closest I'm gonna get to the infrared 6's without overpaying and wondering if the midsole is gonna crumble on me. Sucks though...why can't JB do something right for a change!!?
smh.gif
Why you ask ?

Re-read your statement and answer your own query. You are accepting, by your own admission, a mediocre product with the understanding that the Infrared 6 will not re-retro and if it does, nobody can wait to find out. You also admit that you really don't like the shoe, but nonetheless will purchase not just one but two pair ? You, my fellow NT'er, are the precise target audience that Brand Jordan is marketing their products towards. Too late in the game for the OGs, too late in the game for the 1st (1994) and 2nd ('99-'01) Generation Retros, so they force feed you guys these weird Jordans and you guys just gobble them all up . . . .

IF YOU DON'T LIKE, EVEN A LITTLE BIT, I IMPLORE YOU NOT TO BUY. If you do, don't be one of these hypocrites who bashes the shoe into smithereens but is at their favorite cop spot before the sun rises on RD . . . .

notoriusWES, glad you got your pair early and that you approve of your purchase
QFT, why would you ever waste money on something you dont even like, some people here dont make any sense

Originally Posted by sickickz23

lol at the shiny midsole.....c'mon JB
the cam reflecting light and have u seen the CDP's? lol

anyway once again its not really suede and they would be ashy or get ashy regardless...Im sure its not as bad as it looks in pics

also...as you can see...those ppics dont have WES or anything involving wes tagged in them...apparently there not mine

from an ebay seller

It boggles my mind seeing people talking about how bad these are but are still buying them, even x2??? What makes you compelled to buy something you aren'thappy with? This is as close are you're gonna get? Really?? I don't know about the rest of you, but close isn't good enough.....I would rather waituntil the NEXT retro, and don't kid yourself, the brand will release these again down the road and hope that they will improve quality. Ofcourse that will never happen if people buy product that they are not satisfied with. And hey, if JB doesn't change and quality stays the same or getsworse then I will continue not to buy....it won't kill me if everyone but me is at the mall is wearing their blk/red VI's made of felt material. I willbe much happier knowing I didn't just take what I felt was an inferior product. Some of you seem to be under a spell or something. It's kinda sadreally, like watching someone in an abusive relationship.

So wats the biggest difference between this retro and the OG colorway? I mean, yes the material is different but the coloring is placed the same its not likethe samples from 2000 those I could see were different but these look the same

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

anyway once again its not really suede and they would be ashy or get ashy regardless...Im sure its not as bad as it looks in pics
If these are made of nubuck it's the worst nubuck I've ever seen. The DMP VI's aren't ashy....at least mine aren't. The 2000retros I've seen don't look like that either, and if my OG's looked like that back in the day I would have flipped my lid.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

they cool to me
they look oh so awful in these pics
ill go look at them but if they look like this pass
they look like ashy larry and the midsole looks oiled up
shining just like a fake
sick.gif

Here are my DMP VI's. I've wore them 4 or 5 times.......

zzzz357.jpg

zzzz356.jpg

zzzz355.jpg

Are these two shoes made with the same quality and materials?

p9030043.jpg

p9030044a.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.png

moz-screenshot.png

You tell me.

just look like varients with that off varsity red. they should have just stuck with infrared, why did they decide to go this route?

I was thinking of that the other day, why is there such a big difference in the DMP's and these

These are one of my grails, but I don't know, these might have to sit. I haven't seen fake VI's, but I bet you can get some better than these.

Back
Top Bottom