OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

congrats smurfdavid. citysole cancelled my order!
eyes.gif

I couldve gotten these yesterday for 150 plus tax. They are avail here in SoCal. Have to turn them down even though i dont want to man. DAMN, but my prioritiesare in order so i gotta take care of business before pleasure

^ thanks man yeah citysole usually ships usps priorty mail and it came fedex ground so i would have got them sooner
grin.gif

jumpman..nike air..i'm not sweatin' it on this particular one.. or in general in most cases..if you like it, then you like it..besides im not judging adude off the basis of if his kicks say nike air or have the jumpman on the back..sheesh its just a shoe..lmao

smurf, you're pics are probably the best looking pairs I've seen so far. Top-notch.

See, my posts, aren't just hating. I see it as constructive criticism.

If every pair made and released looked like that, then probably I would consider taking a closer look. But it's still a pass for me.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

smurf, you're pics are probably the best looking pairs I've seen so far. Top-notch.

If every pair made and released looked like that, then probably I would consider taking a closer look. But it's still a pass for me.

shaq-face-thumb.jpg

1 out of 50?

c'mon son.

^ if you go outside of the JB forum, there is actually a whole new world on NT. It's like a ray of light compared to being in here.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
I can't believe this post. People are overhyping this release SO MUCH.

let's put it like this, if you take all da shoveling of manure i did to these kicks out of da thread & da fan boys

defending JB for coming out with these butchered VI's it wouldn't be anywhere near as long...

sneakerheads/nerd =/= general public

i walked ALL day today cuz it was gorgeous outside NYC and i seen more then plenty of spots that had these on display selling em for

retail and they were all still there...ya forgetting that its still a recession? this isn't xmas money flow no more...people aren't gonna come

outta pocket for flawed releases...and da general public ain't pressed to cop these..i mean da 12's in both colors are still SITTIN as we speak.

i mean, sneakerheads right now tryin to get they money up for....
nike-foamposite-one-copper1.jpg

IM GOOD ON THESE. NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE COPPIN THEM THO. FOAMS NEVER LOOK GOOD ON MY FEET AND WAY TOO LOUD.
That is exactly how i feel ... Would never rock all cooper shoes the blue ones are ok but gold chill im good

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Originally Posted by Remi23

How Did This Reach 200 Pages!
ninjahood has about 100 post in here so that is why its 200 pages
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He's not the only person in this thread with more than 10 posts...
indifferent.gif
I am going to be honest i thought i had the most post in this thread but i looked back and Ninjahood has been posting the same thing since page 7its now 200 pages deep and his still posting the same thing

Smh....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by sickickz23

shaq-face-thumb.jpg

1 out of 50?

c'mon son.
This

^ dude, u have a problem. U must like me so much that you keep quoting my posts. I don't swing that way bro. Let it go.

Back
Top Bottom