OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
I can't believe this post. People are overhyping this release SO MUCH.

laugh.gif
200+ pages?

Wow. Welp... i saw these in person today and 2 days ago... i must say theyre nice... Though the Suede annoys me.. and wat i was surprised by is that people whoarent sneaker enthusiasts (Ie: FTL employees & just dudes who think the "newest Js are the hottest" [but have some sorta knowledge of older Js])even wasnt feelin the suede and said they killed the shoe for em
laugh.gif

to me that says something... but still it did sorta surprise me cuz they are still nice but ill pass...

Originally Posted by flappy188

wait someone said something good about the shoe, isnt this ninjahoods que????? i give him 5 more minutes, before he has to talkk some gay s h i t!!

dass it, imma do like Alpo and snitch to meth unless you apologize to me on this thread where everyone can see
happy.gif
smokin.gif
, cuz im in a grimey mood today

laugh.gif

let's put it like this, if you take all da shoveling of manure i did to these kicks out of da thread & da fan boys

defending JB for coming out with these butchered VI's it wouldn't be anywhere near as long...

sneakerheads/nerd =/= general public

i walked ALL day today cuz it was gorgeous outside NYC and i seen more then plenty of spots that had these on display selling em for

retail and they were all still there...ya forgetting that its still a recession? this isn't xmas money flow no more...people aren't gonna come

outta pocket for flawed releases...and da general public ain't pressed to cop these..i mean da 12's in both colors are still SITTIN as we speak.

i mean, sneakerheads right now tryin to get they money up for....
nike-foamposite-one-copper1.jpg

oh well f it jb coulda did alot better on these shoes, AND THEY SHOULD OF. oh well if you like em cop them if not dont. i just know this shoes hasnt been outin 9 years, so i hate to pass cause it might be another 9 years before it comes out again!!

you know...

you got people who say they hate crazy releases like the SJs or its ******ed to camp or hyped releases in general

but then when a shoe doesnt sell out its looked @ as a negative thing...as if this is music and the shoe(or cd) flopped.

it is what it is tho, everyone cant be happy i guess.

Originally Posted by derry1

copped @ retail...lookin pretty good no infrared's tho

Look pretty nice in this pic, I am going to cop a pair
pimp.gif
Id preferInfrareds just as anyone would, but IMO I think these are nice.

Infrared pack? If they infact did drop I would cop for sure but knowing JB, I won't hold my breath...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

you know...

you got people who say they hate crazy releases like the SJs or its ******ed to camp or hyped releases in general

but then when a shoe doesnt sell out its looked @ as a negative thing...as if this is music and the shoe(or cd) flopped.

it is what it is tho, everyone cant be happy i guess.

hypebeast only care about sellouts or not, cuz they wanna be with da sneaker most desired/hardest to get..not really lookin at how good

a sneaker is based on its own merit.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

let's put it like this, if you take all da shoveling of manure i did to these kicks out of da thread & da fan boys

defending JB for coming out with these butchered VI's it wouldn't be anywhere near as long...

i walked ALL day today cuz it was gorgeous outside NYC and i seen more then plenty of spots that had these on display selling em for

retail and they were all still there...ya forgetting that its still a recession? this isn't xmas money flow no more...people aren't gonna come

outta pocket for flawed releases...and da general public ain't pressed to cop these..i mean da 12's in both colors are still SITTIN as we speak.

IM GOOD ON THESE. NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE COPPIN THEM THO. FOAMS NEVER LOOK GOOD ON MY FEET AND WAY TOO LOUD.

Yo, just finally got my mitts on these joints and they are much better quality then I expected. David Copperfield, no doubt!

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

sneakerpreorder ship yet?? anyone know??

I too am curious to see if he delivers and he seems to have disappeared from this thread...

i bet he'll come through, just wait.
^^THIS...
*snip*

when you shipping, tho? what company do you ship with? ups, usps, fed ex, etc.? thx.

thank god ninja hood shut his gay mouth

bet u wouldn't say that within a earshot of my range though
grin.gif
wink.gif

bet you a dollar i WOULD!!
laugh.gif

InternetToughGuy_2.jpg

btw,

wait someone said something good about the shoe, isnt this ninjahoods que????? i give him 5 more minutes, before he has to talkk some gay s h i t!!

reported.

These are all gone at my spot/my work! I don't know about the other cities, but I wouldn't sleep on these... IMO.

laugh.gif

QFT like I posted before, when it's all said and done, these shoes will be remembered as an average to above shoe and release. Nowhere near the masscraziness of the 2009 spacejams and the events prior to and the RD

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif

IM GOOD ON THESE. NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE COPPIN THEM THO. FOAMS NEVER LOOK GOOD ON MY FEET AND WAY TOO LOUD.

i agree. honestly i wouldnt pay $10 for foams. maybe they are dope on the court wise ,but style wise they
eyes.gif
and ninjahood dont compare these to the xii's

saw these in a display case in my mall's Champs store today. I took a looong look at it. The champs store workers were lookin at me weird and @*** lol. Thewhole time I was trying to like the shoe.. I kinda had a hard time? Hopefully it was just the display case making it look not as good as some of the picturesI've seen on here... still contemplating on getting em tho...

Back
Top Bottom