Originally Posted by Remi23

How Did This Reach 200 Pages!
ninjahood has about 100 post in here so that iswhy its 200 pages
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol All the haters in this thread are trying to persuade people to not cop by talking @#$# about the shoes. Sorry guys, it's not going to work .......

i dunno if you got da news of what but da "demand" you think these sneakers are generating is all in your head, a week till release & these

birds are aren't flyin at anything over retail like that.....i just feel bad when cats who spend above 150 realize they could've waited till release

day is they really wanted to burn some cake. ya gone see though....23rd da saturday is right there
grin.gif

glasses.gif

Ninjahood, it seems like you're the only person that's been around during past JB releases. If these are having problems moving before the release,they're not going anywhere after the release. Especially as a GR.

these are actually moving pretty quickly here in NYC i went to about 5 stores looking for a 10.5 and 12 and no luck some stores had them for 180, 200, and even250 idk how some people paid those prices but oh well to each their own about 3 of the stores i went to told me they're getting more on wednesday, butthey're moving...prolly not Space Jam motion, but we all saw how that caught most of us by surprise including me

one of my stores told me the infrared pack got cancelled!!! Don't sleep on the varsity reds!!!

These will def be copped one of the best retro + colorways for vis will be copping package as well all three pairs are heat

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

sneakerpreorder ship yet?? anyone know??

I too am curious to see if he delivers and he seems to have disappeared from this thread...

i bet he'll come through, just wait.
^^THIS...
522150e366a4e7c1f61b7b6f0540fd2f5e57882.pjpg

d9d35431e13d67a5affde846c06348b6602e94e.pjpg

roll.gif

HOLY $#%$ HOW MUCH WAS ALL THEM"S????
roll.gif

How soon u getting th white/red vi's?? Not trying to wait til June.
I will be coppin the inf package too.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

sneakerpreorder ship yet?? anyone know??

I too am curious to see if he delivers and he seems to have disappeared from this thread...

i bet he'll come through, just wait.

Told ya, he'd come through. You people are paranoid and have trust issues, some of ya.
roll.gif

These ARE moving off shelves.

Sneakerpreorder.com sold out of this shoe at 190 a pop. uptempoair, sold out. Shoetrends, sold out. Sneakerhead, sold out. Citysole, sold out. promo shoes,SOLD OUT, except for that size 10 they have. eBay is moving units likes crazy at an average of 200 per. Point is, these WILL sell out over the weekend nextweek. Eastbay and the affiliated websites will sell out. Finishline will sell out too. These are not as hyped as the Space jams but, nonetheless, they WILLmove. Those who don't like the shoe will obviously take their jabs and say they won't sell but, the difference between those people and people likemyself is that I have PROOF. Don't believe me? Read the previous mentioned again and go to those websites.

Just copped mine in jamaica center NYC at VIM for retail they were everywhere but stores only have like 1 pair per size and I searched till I could find anunashy pair

Back
Top Bottom