OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

mods need to delete some of the post in here ( i.e NINJAHOOD, GOTTABDASHOES, and especially NIKEKIDWONDER ) this thread is full of BS.
smh.gif

no offense ninja but no need to keep arguing with LIL KIDS that are trying to get as much e-props, look at his post count 200 in lessthan a month i have just reached past 200 in 4 1/2 years in on NT
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

this kid is constantly quoting and replying to all the hate of the shoes, like his life depended on it. IT`s JUST SHOES...

no hate towards you GOTTABDASHOES but there`s just a bunch of bickering in this thread, and you`re in the middle of it.

we will just have to wait and see what happens in the next few months about those Infared pack
can`t wait to cop these though
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

BTW: got news for those that hate when people bash shoes....... IT`S A FREE COUNTRY, AND EVERYONE`S GOT THEIR OWN OPINION DEAL WITHIT
kid will probably quote me again.

Is it true that the $25 gift card they gave out for the space jams mess expires on Jan 30 ?

I got the champs one btw

If so i might end up copping another pair with it

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Is it true that the $25 gift card they gave out for the space jams mess expires on Jan 30 ?

I got the champs one btw

I keep hearing that. So I would guess it's true. It doesn't say in the fine print?

If I had one, I would use it towards a pair of White/Red XII's, since I already have my pair of 6's.

This gift card, plus any discount codes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I got the champs one btw

I keep hearing that. So I would guess it's true. It doesn't say in the fine print?

If I had one, I would use it towards a pair of White/Red XII's, since I already have my pair of 6's.

This gift card, plus any discount codes
pimp.gif

I was thinking about picking up the white and red 12's too i might end up doing that but first i need to found out for sure if the card expires the 30because i was just going to save it for the
motorsport 6's or the white and red 6 in june lol

Forget it i just fully read it the card expires the 30th of jan

There you go.

What if you use it for a pair of 6's, and they cancel your order again, and re-gift you another $25.
laugh.gif

That would be insane.

There you go.

What if you use it for a pair of 6's, and they cancel your order again, and re-gift you another $25.
laugh.gif

That would be insane.

Free socks

There you go.

laugh.gif

That would be insane.
laugh.gif

Dope pics Yusuke420 and everyone esle!

I really like my pair no glue or paint marks, my suede is really nice...
pimp.gif

Note: too everyone this goes with all of JB releases sometimes u have to look for the right pair till u find a good one with no paint marks or extra gluei'm sure ya know how it goes.
tired.gif

I've been shying away from this release once the first batch of pictures came out, but the pics in here changed my mind.

I'm definitely going to the store Saturday morning to, at the very least, check them out in person and then decide if I'll buy.

Thanks for all of the info & pictures nt

All the bashing about this shoe has changed NOBODY'S mind. I don't see one post about anyone believing the words of the haters in here. They'rearguing and bashing just for the sake of complaining.
laugh.gif

Out of everyone who already has a pair, not one person has said they don't like them.

Go Figure.
smile.gif

I'll admit it, my pair looks all *%!%%! up with all these glue stains and sloppy painting and @%$+, but that's barely noticeable unless you look upclose at it. But the shoe is
smokin.gif
overall. I'm happy.

Originally Posted by BLaZE201NJ

Just came in the mail today. Props to soleprogression and sneakerpreorder.com. This is deffintly a site on the ups

Im thinking about coppin another pair now cause i love them. HOPE YALL ENJOY

Just came in the mail today. Props to soleprogression and sneakerpreorder.com. This is deffintly a site on the ups
ditto! thanks soleprogression and sneakerpreorder

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Out of everyone who already has a pair, not one person has said they don't like them.

Go Figure.
smile.gif

I'll admit it, my pair looks all *%!%%! up with all these glue stains and sloppy painting and @%$+, but that's barely noticeable unless you look up close at it. But the shoe is
smokin.gif
overall. I'm happy.

Yeah, I mean that's true about alot of JB shoes, the glue stains, and painting.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

I think you guys a little OCD when it comes to sneakers the little things you guys complain about people are not even going to see when you wear them neither will you

I don't give a crap about other people, it's for my own personal reference. If I'm paying $150, I want the nicest looking pair in the store.
i agree, sadly when i do ask for other pairs to pick and choose in the past the associate
indifferent.gif
me and says "sorry this is the last one or the only pair in this size" when i know its BS lol then again i could be wrong but o wells

They are lazy. I noticed this at Finishline, they have the laziest mofo's ever working there.

If they were to do that to me, I'll just say, "okay I'm going to another store". See how quick they run to the back to get you another pair. Aholes.

The Finishline around my way, the employees are not like that at all. They hit you with the
indifferent.gif
real quick if you're up there asking to see multiple pairs. Iremember last year complaining to the manager because I was attempting to cop the Nubuck XII's, and asking to see other pairs to see which one I wanted.Dude started whining about how they're "all the same" and I told him, I needed to pick the best one out of the bunch that theyhad. Long story short, I ended up getting fed up and told him to %##! off and that I was going to Champs instead. Dude was like..."alright, yourcall"..and that was that..I haven't been back since.
alien.gif

AirUpHere23 wrote:
FrenchBlue23 wrote:
Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
Nikekidwonder wrote:
I think you guys a little OCD when it comes to sneakers the little things you guys complain about people are not even going to see when you wear them neither will you

I don't give a crap about other people, it's for my own personal reference. If I'm paying $150, I want the nicest looking pair in the store.

i agree, sadly when i do ask for other pairs to pick and choose in the past the associate
indifferent.gif
me and says "sorry this is the last one or the only pair in this size" when i know its BS lol then again i could be wrong but o wells

They are lazy. I noticed this at Finishline, they have the laziest mofo's ever working there.

If they were to do that to me, I'll just say, "okay I'm going to another store". See how quick they run to the back to get you another pair. Aholes.

The Finishline around my way, the employees are not like that at all. They hit you with the
indifferent.gif
real quick if you're up there asking to see multiple pairs. I remember last year complaining to the manager because I was attempting to cop the Nubuck XII's, and asking to see other pairs to see which one I wanted. Dude started whining about how they're "all the same" and I told him, I needed to pick the best one out of the bunch that they had. Long story short, I ended up getting fed up and told him to %##! off and that I was going to Champs instead. Dude was like..."alright, your call"..and that was that..I haven't been back since.
alien.gif

I feel u on checking to find the best ones especially if u paid retail

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

indifferent.gif
real quick if you're up there asking to see multiple pairs. I remember last year complaining to the manager because I was attempting to cop the Nubuck XII's, and asking to see other pairs to see which one I wanted. Dude started whining about how they're "all the same" and I told him, I needed to pick the best one out of the bunch that they had. Long story short, I ended up getting fed up and told him to %##! off and that I was going to Champs instead. Dude was like..."alright, your call"..and that was that..I haven't been back since.
alien.gif

I absolutely dislike finishline, well at least all the ones I've been to, not only are they terrible when it comes to accommodating what you want, but theybreath down your throat when you just want to browse the store.

Footlocker and Champs are good in my book. Also, the mom and pop stores are great, they will not hesitate to bring out another pair.

But this is what I always do, I say I want 2 pairs of my size, then I check 'em out, and say I decided to only taking 1. Never fails.

Originally Posted by mafiasco

yall REALLY need to stop rocking these with the tongue out...

Why? If that's they way they want to wear em.... it ain't you, so who cares?

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

indifferent.gif
alien.gif

I absolutely dislike finishline, well at least all the ones I've been to, not only are they terrible when it comes to accommodating what you want, but they breath down your throat when you just want to browse the store.

Footlocker and Champs are good in my book. Also, the mom and pop stores are great, they will not hesitate to bring out another pair.

But this is what I always do, I say I want 2 pairs of my size, then I check 'em out, and say I decided to only taking 1. Never fails.

Hmmmm...gotta try that.

Back
Top Bottom