OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Just copped another pair at a Local V.I.M. In New York with a $5.00 discount costing me 157.93 w/ tax Tax is high as hell in NY but they are so sexy my secondpair before release date what a week and top top it off caught a pair of the Bo Jackson Air Trainer SC Retros for 39.99 at PULSE in Green Acres Mall in LongIsland again What a Week.

The Air Jordan VI will sell out by 12:00 Noon this is by far the Hottest Release so far in 2010 whats gonna top these

Originally Posted by Retri

aj63.png

aj62.png

aj61.png

...for the european niketalkers out there, just got my pair from Oqium Rotterdam (the shipment Netherlands > Italy took just 3 days, DHL ftw, and the shoes were double boxed) and man, these shoes have exceeded my expectations by a fair amount, fk the haters who almost succeded into making me think that these woulda been s hit.

Quality is [color= rgb(51, 0, 102)]G R E A T[/color]: the suede is actually A LOT nicer than people make it out to be, it reminds me quite a lot of the nubuck-like material used in the OG Agassi's Air Tech Challenge 2's and I'd take this fabric over durabuck anyday, still pretty high maintenance though (this is not something you'd want to wear on a rainy day unless it gets waterproofed somehow).

Everything else is spot-on, my fiancee isn't really into sneakers and was born in 1988 (thus she knows very little about MJ and Jays since neither have ever really been popular in our country) yet she said the shoes looked great and far batter than any throwback Air Max (which is what you'd normally see at sneakerheads' feet in my country).

Granted, I haven't bought a pair of Jordans in over 10 years, however if this is the so-called "cheapness" you guys have been accusing JB of, I dunno what you're on TBH because [color= rgb(0, 0, 102)]these are, quality-wise, better of/on par with most OG's[/color] (just, don't think of them as Infrared replicas because they feel very different, in fact they're more of a Retro+ colorway than anything) I guess that those who've been complaining either didn't really see (and held) the shoe in person or never really owned an OG.

Also: these definitely don't fit true to size. Both my OG Air Lightning I (another basketball shoe) and my Tuned Air X are size 12 as well and kinda fit tight while these VI's fit a little large even though they're new. Go half size bigger if you're gonna cop these.

How do I lace my 6's like that?, it looks nice

This thread is EXPLODING! I want em but don't HAVE to have em.. if I get em at midnight I'll get up but I ain't camping out... I am actually moreexcited about the BLK/WHT one's (Oreos to some but I know others hate that name!)

MadeYaLqqk, please consult Mr. NikeTalk before making ANY further posts.

1. Posting twice in a row = Unacceptable
2. Braggin about your week w/ no pics= See # 1

Enjoy your weekend

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

The Air Jordan VI will sell out by 12:00 Noon this is by far the Hottest Release so far in 2010 whats gonna top these

this guys a herb/newb

Anybody know a spot in the 818 that is gonna have a full size run? A lot of places are saying they're only getting one pair of each size, but maybe notevery size. If you don't wanna blow the spot up, please PM me. Otherwise, I hope they're not too hard to get off eastbay.

Might get a pair bought 1 pair last week at retail and traded with my boy for his space jams.. (Good trade for me) My spot always has pairs for me

not alot of hype here in dmv
tired.gif
which is understandable cause alot ofpeople were on the fence on this one
grin.gif
as for me i'll get my pairtomorrow but only because my spot will sell this for $96 no tax
smile.gif
thatsthe only thing pushing me to get this, nothing more nothing less
ohwell.gif
don't want to pay full retail for these if you ask me
tired.gif

Eastbay will sell out tonight, no doubt. These will sell out slowly at retailers. By the end of the weekend they will be ALL gone. Anyone who doesn't copby Sunday evening will be A### out.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

tired.gif
which is understandable cause alot of people were on the fence on this one
grin.gif
as for me i'll get my pair tomorrow but only because my spot will sell this for $96 no tax
smile.gif
thats the only thing pushing me to get this, nothing more nothing less
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
. Hopefully it stays that way and maybe there's a small chance I'll getthese for discount.

Where at?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

$5 discounts for all, whoops, made ya lqqk

Made me look. Oh I forgot, u don't get discount anymore, u get b-grades lololol. Anyways, Imma get these but, not for me, its for little man. Mr NT, u wishu had a pops like me. Wait I'm your uncle, close enough FTL.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

tired.gif
which is understandable cause alot of people were on the fence on this one
grin.gif
as for me i'll get my pair tomorrow but only because my spot will sell this for $96 no tax
smile.gif
thats the only thing pushing me to get this, nothing more nothing less
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Wow what a deal
pimp.gif
Thats the only way i'd pick them up, ican't justify paying 150 for them...they didn't look bad in person but i didn't like the material.

dam i just got off the phone with champs and they told me that they've gotten more calls for this release then the sj release and there was 80 peopleinline for that......looks like im getting up early again.

All I need is one pair...I was gonna pass, but I need a black based VI..I'll use these as beaters, and keep my Carmines fresh.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom