OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

How do they fit?? are they true to size? I normally wear a size 9.5 debating on ordering a 9... thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by th3one

How do they fit?? are they true to size? I normally wear a size 9.5 debating on ordering a 9... thanks in advance.

.5 bigger wont hurt.

went to d icks in glen burnie for my pair... and marley station for the wifey... easy cop... no lines... but they both reported receiving limited pairs... only 2 size 13's @ d icks... and one of them had a crucial scuff mark on the right shoe... i had to get the other pair...

Originally Posted by moneymike59

AHHH the glory of Swoosh
pimp.gif
...3 pairs for $286.20
pimp.gif
once again. Good Luck everyone!

Dear Mike,

Thank you for ordering from Swoosh.com.Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products youordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email untilyou receive your order.

Please remember that the items youordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you.We will notify you when each of your items ship.

[table][tr][td]

Shipment #1

Ship to:  
Mike

Shipping Method:Ground

Order#: [color= rgb(255, 102, 0)][/color]
Order Date: [color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]01/23/2010[/color]

[/td][td][table][tr][td]Style:[/td][td]Item Description:[/td][/tr][tr][td]384664-061[/td][td]Air Jordan 6 Retro Men's Shoe
Black/Varsity Red
Size: 10
2 @ $90.00 Each ($180.00)  Sale

[/td][/tr][tr][td]384664-061[/td][td]Air Jordan 6 Retro Men's Shoe
Black/Varsity Red
Size: 9.5
1 @ $90.00 Each ($90.00)  Sale

[/td][/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Product Subtotal:[/td] [td]$270.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping & Handling:[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sales Tax:[/td] [td]$16.20[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td]Grand Total
Amount Charged to Credit Card[/td][td]$286.20
$286.20[/td][/tr][/table]
TN taxes FTL.... on 2 pair of shoes my tax is more than your 3 pair... smh

Got mine with ease today a t finishline in Daytona........ all the spots in Orlando were all pre ordered to my knowledge but it was toooooooo easy this morning and i was worried last night too....now that i think a bout it i dont know why???

Originally Posted by th3one

I usually wear an 11 in all my J's, these I picked up a 10.5 and it fits very nice.

These were a super easy cop from HOH MD, and they look a lot better in person. Don't sleep on these.

This isn't gonna be like the spacejam release where people who don't even buy kicks are in line to flip for profit, but these WILL SELL OUT by the end of today... this is a release where only people who are going to wear them are gonna cop. Look at the difference in sale speed when people who WANT the shoes are purchasing compared to people who WANT TO SELL THE SHOES are purchasing.

Ps - Dark Knights took A LOT of $$$ away from JB this morning

I am in the Boston area and just got my 2 pairs of 10.5 no worries...1 to wear and the other to stock with my DS 00' infareds. These aren't as bad as everyone is saying and I am an older NT'er who had OG's 91' 00' Retros & these aren't infared but they are good to wear a classic colorway.

After placing 2 orders thru eastbay last night and getting the dreaded "G" order number, called them this morning and ordered my 2 pairs...

Canceled the other 2 "G" orders and now I know I'll be getting my pairs...

Wow, this was definitely one of the easiest cops that I can remember, besides the good old days when eastbay allowed you to pre-order shoes...Miss those days, man 10 years ago...

too my surprise I woke up at 10:30 CST and could still order these with ease online. Who would have thunk it?!
eek.gif

Don't get me wrong the Infared VI's are my favorite J's of all time. But this blk/varsity red cw could of have easily came out in '91 & would have been an instant classic today. Wow, just a thought.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NINJAHOOD RIGHT NOW IN LINE TRYNA COP
laugh.gif
. J/K

Psssh, I didn't wanna say I told ya so.........
laugh.gif
, FSR and its 5am EST...

yep, not a single sign or restocking. Naysayers got nothing to say now. Thinking that this release would be as hyped or more hyped than the Space Jams.
laugh.gif
  It's awfully quiet in here for the RD.

u predicted this.     
pimp.gif

Why do you want this release to be as hype as the space jams?
smh.gif

Are you mad everyone will get there pair.....

The real reason the Space jams had ALL that hype were because of all the resellers.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

This isn't gonna be like the spacejam release where people who don't even buy kicks are in line to flip for profit, but these WILL SELL OUT by the end of today... this is a release where only people who are going to wear them are gonna cop. Look at the difference in sale speed when people who WANT the shoes are purchasing compared to people who WANT TO SELL THE SHOES are purchasing.

Ps - Dark Knights took A LOT of $$$ away from JB this morning
dark knights and the VI took alot of $$$ out of me. oh well on to the next release.

people are straight trippin over these

worried 2 death if they are going to get there pairs or not

it was said a long time ago that it will be plenty to go around so CHILL OUT .............................................................................peace

This had to be the easiest cop for me. Woke up around 6:45, got to the mall at 7. Doors were open and saw there was a line in front of Footlocker. Was about the 13th person in line. About 8, saw the manager at Champs walking on the other side of the mall and went straight to Champs. Got my 10.5 with ease. Nobody lined up at Champs.
laugh.gif

this is looking like the 12's thats still in stock. called eastbay today and cop my 3 pairs. i wish all release will be like this.

Back
Top Bottom