Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

If the infrareds aren't marked down, ask the workers anyway. They were still at retail but I asked the dude and he said they just didn't mark them down yet. I tried to order a 9.5 but he said they didn't have any in the system.

If the infrareds aren't marked down, ask the workers anyway. They were still at retail but I asked the dude and he said they just didn't mark them down yet. I tried to order a 9.5 but he said they didn't have any in the system.

^^ And also, Champs and Footlocker will price match (at least they do at my mall). So if FTA doesn't have your size, check the other two out.

^^ And also, Champs and Footlocker will price match (at least they do at my mall). So if FTA doesn't have your size, check the other two out.

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

When FTA's stock locates, is it just other FTA's or is it Footlockers and Champs stores also because I know they're stock is the same online but don't know if it applies with stores?

Sorry if this sounds confusing
embarassed.gif

When FTA's stock locates, is it just other FTA's or is it Footlockers and Champs stores also because I know they're stock is the same online but don't know if it applies with stores?

Sorry if this sounds confusing
embarassed.gif

^^^Only searches the same store. FTA searches FTA, FTL searches FTL, etc. It doesn't search across all.

^^^Only searches the same store. FTA searches FTA, FTL searches FTL, etc. It doesn't search across all.

Just left Dolphin Mall Kobe 5 "Miles Davis" in scattered sizes below 12 for $49.99 on the hash wall I grabbed the last 12 dude looked it up in the computer...

Just left Dolphin Mall Kobe 5 "Miles Davis" in scattered sizes below 12 for $49.99 on the hash wall I grabbed the last 12 dude looked it up in the computer...

Champs, FA, and ftl shouldn't have to price match because markdowns are company wide. If a shoe is on sale at one store and not another, it is probably just a matter of it not being tagged at the higher store. Even if it isn't tagged the discount will show when they ring it up. As far as FA price matching ftl and or champs matching FA etc. i don't know about that. Sorry if that is what was meant.

Champs, FA, and ftl shouldn't have to price match because markdowns are company wide. If a shoe is on sale at one store and not another, it is probably just a matter of it not being tagged at the higher store. Even if it isn't tagged the discount will show when they ring it up. As far as FA price matching ftl and or champs matching FA etc. i don't know about that. Sorry if that is what was meant.

Originally Posted by ponson02

I don't think so man. I know it's the same online but I think it's different in-store. Hell, I'm pretty sure my local Footlocker still has the veterans day Lebrons for close to retail.

I don't think so man. I know it's the same online but I think it's different in-store. Hell, I'm pretty sure my local Footlocker still has the veterans day Lebrons for close to retail.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What color Presto's? I'm guessing the same lineup as someone mentioned a page or two ago? I have to replace my Black pair soon.

Here in NYC the blue prestos and red prestos are 39.99. The black ones are 59 still.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What color Presto's? I'm guessing the same lineup as someone mentioned a page or two ago? I have to replace my Black pair soon.

Here in NYC the blue prestos and red prestos are 39.99. The black ones are 59 still.

You can always just ask to get a price check. When I worked at footaction we would get massive markdown lists sometimes and wouldn;t have time to tag everything, especially clothing. Sometimes on slow days we would just start scanning everything from jordan shorts and socks and shirts and find stuff for like 3.99. Customers would aplways buy shoes expecting one proce and it would ring up lower because it was on sale. Its's been about 5 or 6 years since I worked there though so things may be different now. 

You can always just ask to get a price check. When I worked at footaction we would get massive markdown lists sometimes and wouldn;t have time to tag everything, especially clothing. Sometimes on slow days we would just start scanning everything from jordan shorts and socks and shirts and find stuff for like 3.99. Customers would aplways buy shoes expecting one proce and it would ring up lower because it was on sale. Its's been about 5 or 6 years since I worked there though so things may be different now. 

Originally Posted by mbhim

Be careful, any size below 12 is $80 and they won't Price match the smaller sizes to what they consider "extreme size" of 12 and up.

Be careful, any size below 12 is $80 and they won't Price match the smaller sizes to what they consider "extreme size" of 12 and up.

Orlando International Drive Nike Outlet 407-351-9400

Foamposite Cough Drop $99.99 FSR
Penny II Atlantic $79 sizes up to 10.5
Jordan CMFT 12 White/White $59 FSR
Jordan CMFT 12 White/French Blue $59 up to size 10.5
Kobe V Black/Patent Black FSR Forgot price but i think it was $59
Kobe V White/Yellow/Purple FSR Forgot price but i think it was $59
Flightposite II Black/Black FSR Forgot Price but under $80
Flightposite II Copper/Black FSR Forgot Price but under $80

Call the store to confirm pricing and sizes.

Orlando International Drive Nike Outlet 407-351-9400

Foamposite Cough Drop $99.99 FSR
Penny II Atlantic $79 sizes up to 10.5
Jordan CMFT 12 White/White $59 FSR
Jordan CMFT 12 White/French Blue $59 up to size 10.5
Kobe V Black/Patent Black FSR Forgot price but i think it was $59
Kobe V White/Yellow/Purple FSR Forgot price but i think it was $59
Flightposite II Black/Black FSR Forgot Price but under $80
Flightposite II Copper/Black FSR Forgot Price but under $80

Call the store to confirm pricing and sizes.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

that sucks. thought about pulling the trigger at $49.99. guess I'll have to wait for that price of $80 to drop a bit 

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

that sucks. thought about pulling the trigger at $49.99. guess I'll have to wait for that price of $80 to drop a bit 

NR in Scottsdale has a few sizes in the Air Carnivore's.. two colorways.. both $54.90..  saw a couple grey/volt and black/grey lunarmax's for $59.90..  also had some nike air max fly by's in larger 14+ sizes for the bigger feet out there..  

Back
Top Bottom