Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

WLDCAT10 wrote:
Anyone? I used to be able to go instore and pick one up. Not anymore though? So can anyone please let me know how they get their F&F coupons in the mail? Thanks
Wondering the same thing about the mail. 
Last F&F Tucson outlet gave me one after an associate begrudgingly asked a manager and went to the back to get a stack. Dude acted like it was a burden. Anyone else notice outlets acting like this is a secret exclusive event? Or just TucsonStore being TucsonStore as usual.

They are definetly being stingy, last year around this time I was able to get 25 cards which equal 75 coupons and this year they gave me four. I asked a few days later if I could get some more to pass out, they acted like I was asking for money. For the first time since I can remember, I was rejected from getting extra coupons to pass out to niketalkers.

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

WLDCAT10 wrote:
Anyone? I used to be able to go instore and pick one up. Not anymore though? So can anyone please let me know how they get their F&F coupons in the mail? Thanks
Wondering the same thing about the mail. 
Last F&F Tucson outlet gave me one after an associate begrudgingly asked a manager and went to the back to get a stack. Dude acted like it was a burden. Anyone else notice outlets acting like this is a secret exclusive event? Or just TucsonStore being TucsonStore as usual.

They are definetly being stingy, last year around this time I was able to get 25 cards which equal 75 coupons and this year they gave me four. I asked a few days later if I could get some more to pass out, they acted like I was asking for money. For the first time since I can remember, I was rejected from getting extra coupons to pass out to niketalkers.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

um yea theyre sold out

um yea, when he posted it 4hrs before you responded they did have a full size run.

This. 

9 and 10 still there as of now....thanks for the update OP.  Hope someone who missed out got a pair this time around.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

um yea theyre sold out

um yea, when he posted it 4hrs before you responded they did have a full size run.

This. 

9 and 10 still there as of now....thanks for the update OP.  Hope someone who missed out got a pair this time around.

Nike Factory Store South Chicago 773-846-5460

ALMOST FSR $30.00!

Scatterd Sizes left saw only like one or two in size 11-12 and about 4 in each size up to 10.5... they were selling pretty quickly i walked out with 5 for some NTers

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

NO SIZES 11.5 or 12

NO SIZES 11.5 or 12

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

Nike Factory Store South Chicago 773-846-5460

ALMOST FSR $30.00!

Scatterd Sizes left saw only like one or two in size 11-12 and about 4 in each size up to 10.5... they were selling pretty quickly i walked out with 5 for some NTers

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

NO SIZES 11.5 or 12

NO SIZES 11.5 or 12

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

FSR

Are those blk/purple 95's and silver 97's mens? Those "Suggested Retail" prices are way below real retail. Thanks for the update by the way.

Oh and any chance the Ann'y I's came with the brief case?

Are those blk/purple 95's and silver 97's mens? Those "Suggested Retail" prices are way below real retail. Thanks for the update by the way.

Oh and any chance the Ann'y I's came with the brief case?

i tried for a half an hour from 11am et for the playoff 13s, but the line stayed busy the whole time.

i tried for a half an hour from 11am et for the playoff 13s, but the line stayed busy the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom