Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

NR in Scottsdale has a few sizes in the Air Carnivore's.. two colorways.. both $54.90..  saw a couple grey/volt and black/grey lunarmax's for $59.90..  also had some nike air max fly by's in larger 14+ sizes for the bigger feet out there..  

Sports Authority has a friends and family coupon for 25% off. The Nike Lunarglide 2s are 79.99 on sale currently. Walked out with Lunarglide 2s for $65 with tax in California. They have a lot of sizes everywhere. Online too.

Sports Authority has a friends and family coupon for 25% off. The Nike Lunarglide 2s are 79.99 on sale currently. Walked out with Lunarglide 2s for $65 with tax in California. They have a lot of sizes everywhere. Online too.

too bad that sports authority coupon is only good for in store purchases only and not online 
30t6p3b.gif

too bad that sports authority coupon is only good for in store purchases only and not online 
30t6p3b.gif

Ross in Los Angeles, CA off of Alvarado had some interesting things of note

Zoom Huraches White Black Red in sz 10 for 49.99
Hyperfuse Low in Purple sz 11 for 40
Kobe Code Shorts Black Purple XXXL for 13
Nike Pro Combat shorts Xl for 17
Nike Pro Combat Top sz LT for 17

Ross in Los Angeles, CA off of Alvarado had some interesting things of note

Zoom Huraches White Black Red in sz 10 for 49.99
Hyperfuse Low in Purple sz 11 for 40
Kobe Code Shorts Black Purple XXXL for 13
Nike Pro Combat shorts Xl for 17
Nike Pro Combat Top sz LT for 17

Ntny had a restock of electric blue foams today. I also saw they had the sprite lebron lows. Don't know the size run though

Ntny had a restock of electric blue foams today. I also saw they had the sprite lebron lows. Don't know the size run though

LV Nike Outlet
$119.99 scattered sizes

$69.99 sz.8-10 (edit: I doubled up with a lil discount, I couldnt let these pass..)

LV Nike Outlet
$119.99 scattered sizes

$69.99 sz.8-10 (edit: I doubled up with a lil discount, I couldnt let these pass..)

Tanger outlet nike factory in Locust grove, GA 7709146877

air total max uptempo black and red for. 39.99 black silver for 59.99 

Black/red sizes scatterd i got the last 11.5 

black/silver. scattered sizes. got the last 11.  i dont think they have any sizes higher than 10.5

5942201506_1217cc9bcc_b.jpg

Tanger outlet nike factory in Locust grove, GA 7709146877

air total max uptempo black and red for. 39.99 black silver for 59.99 

Black/red sizes scatterd i got the last 11.5 

black/silver. scattered sizes. got the last 11.  i dont think they have any sizes higher than 10.5

5942201506_1217cc9bcc_b.jpg

Originally Posted by taxtow

Good deal on those Uptempos, wow

I got those bred uptempos from an Arizona outlet for like $26 shipped earlier this year.  If anyone is buying them or ordering them beware-they run a 1/2 size small so make sure you order up.

Originally Posted by taxtow

Good deal on those Uptempos, wow

I got those bred uptempos from an Arizona outlet for like $26 shipped earlier this year.  If anyone is buying them or ordering them beware-they run a 1/2 size small so make sure you order up.

I remember when those uptempos dropped for $20 smh, I missed out. Good info everyone.

Will see if I hit up Ontario Mills or The Block @ Orange tomorrow and post an update.

Like someone mentioned earlier, stop posting this info on facebook! Most of those people are too damn lazy to do their own work and are taking advantage of the work other members put in.

I remember when those uptempos dropped for $20 smh, I missed out. Good info everyone.

Will see if I hit up Ontario Mills or The Block @ Orange tomorrow and post an update.

Like someone mentioned earlier, stop posting this info on facebook! Most of those people are too damn lazy to do their own work and are taking advantage of the work other members put in.

FSR of the true blue 3's on nike.com..   just a heads up for anyone that missed out or wants to double up for retail..  

FSR of the true blue 3's on nike.com..   just a heads up for anyone that missed out or wants to double up for retail..  

WLDCAT10 wrote:
Anyone? I used to be able to go instore and pick one up. Not anymore though? So can anyone please let me know how they get their F&F coupons in the mail? Thanks

Wondering the same thing about the mail. 
Last F&F Tucson outlet gave me one after an associate begrudgingly asked a manager and went to the back to get a stack. Dude acted like it was a burden. Anyone else notice outlets acting like this is a secret exclusive event? Or just TucsonStore being TucsonStore as usual.

WLDCAT10 wrote:
Anyone? I used to be able to go instore and pick one up. Not anymore though? So can anyone please let me know how they get their F&F coupons in the mail? Thanks

Wondering the same thing about the mail. 
Last F&F Tucson outlet gave me one after an associate begrudgingly asked a manager and went to the back to get a stack. Dude acted like it was a burden. Anyone else notice outlets acting like this is a secret exclusive event? Or just TucsonStore being TucsonStore as usual.

Back
Top Bottom