Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by crup a holic

^price? how bad b-grade

79.99 B-Grade just grabbed 2 pairs.

Today was a good day 2 pairs of playoff 13 and 2 pairs of bordeaux 7.

Originally Posted by crup a holic

^price? how bad b-grade

79.99 B-Grade just grabbed 2 pairs.

Today was a good day 2 pairs of playoff 13 and 2 pairs of bordeaux 7.

Yes they come in Jordan Box unlike the 13. Just ordered 2 more pairs for a friend that couldn't get through they only have 11.5 and 16 which I think is probably gone by now.

Yes they come in Jordan Box unlike the 13. Just ordered 2 more pairs for a friend that couldn't get through they only have 11.5 and 16 which I think is probably gone by now.

no Air Jordan 7 Retro "Bordeaux" anywhere. Did a nike find, not in any other outlets, just a few random sizes in a few random nike town stores. Do your own nike find to see whats around

no Air Jordan 7 Retro "Bordeaux" anywhere. Did a nike find, not in any other outlets, just a few random sizes in a few random nike town stores. Do your own nike find to see whats around

what time did you call! I called at 9:55 and the lady said they were sold out from last night1 Im callin again, that is bs
EDIT:  I was again told that they were sold out since yesterday, and he refused to go check the back and look for where the employees stashed a few pairs.  This sucks.  I needed a size 10.5 too.

what time did you call! I called at 9:55 and the lady said they were sold out from last night1 Im callin again, that is bs
EDIT:  I was again told that they were sold out since yesterday, and he refused to go check the back and look for where the employees stashed a few pairs.  This sucks.  I needed a size 10.5 too.

Back
Top Bottom