Official JUNE 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

how much were the black/varsity red VI's @ the outlets
nerd.gif

Pigeon forge clearance had the McEnroe trainers for $59 in a Full run up to 10.5. Anybody seeing any of the quality golf shoes out yet like the elites or Tiger's?

Originally Posted by baobaoandgougou

San Leandro
air max+ 2009 white/blue $79.99 nearly FSR
Lebron 7 Low red/white $69.99 nearly FSR
got a pic of what the 09's look like.  i know there was two different white/blue versions of that shoe

edit: just read the rules on the first page, sorry. 

do we have a thread just for searching for items that are hard to get? 

Didn't someone spot this last month? I'm trying to locate this bag but I cant find the style code. Can anyone help or tell me what store has this in stock?
5efjew.jpg

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Just called about those Air Max 09. They told me that they aren't doing phone orders.
Guy told me the same thing, and I called the minute they opened.

Originally Posted by ksprull

edit: just read the rules on the first page, sorry. 

do we have a thread just for searching for items that are hard to get? 

Didn't someone spot this last month? I'm trying to locate this bag but I cant find the style code. Can anyone help or tell me what store has this in stock?
5efjew.jpg

The Sawgrass outlet had two of those this morning.  I remember them looking something like that.  They were definitely SB dufflebags.  They were $79.99.  They also had a few SB backpacks that were a rainbow of colors which were near the dufflebags.  Also saw some 1/2 Cents in Silver on the hash wall for $74.99.  Remember seeing a sz 10 and 10.5 for sure.  FSR of Tailwind 92 for $34.97. Otherwise pretty much the same stuff as everywhere else.  Phone # is (954) -837-0329

Thanks i have been looking for a black duffle bag for the last two weeks! I really dont want to drop 80 bucks though anyway i can get a 20-30% off?

Thanks to the guy that found the am09s, too bad they weren't doing phone orders!
Did they have those seersucker am1's in a 12-13? are you willing to do pick-ups? 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Just called about those Air Max 09. They told me that they aren't doing phone orders.
Guy told me the same thing, and I called the minute they opened.
Went to Leandro during my lunch break and saw AM; they are these:  http://www.aaashoe.com/im...x-2009-Man-Grey-Blue.JPG

Anyway, they only had three 9.5's, one 10, a few 12's and 13's.  They were B-grades and there were noticeable glue marks on the upper and around the outsole.  When I saw that I decided to pass.  Will wait for another store!  Thanks for whoever posted the info though.

Does anybody know if the blk/varsity red vi's are still available anywhere? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom