Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by versache530

Glad to see you're back Versache!
Look out for Vans x Supreme Collabs at your local NR. Many people have been finding many pairs. The ones most people have been finding are Mike Carroll x Supreme x Vans. Good luck on your search NT!

Originally Posted by versache530

Glad to see you're back Versache!
Look out for Vans x Supreme Collabs at your local NR. Many people have been finding many pairs. The ones most people have been finding are Mike Carroll x Supreme x Vans. Good luck on your search NT!

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Stopped by Paramus NJ Outlet today on my way home from work. Nothing really good except I noticed they had a restock of the Foam Cough Drop at $109.99. Knowing a few outlets had them at $89.99 I requested a price match for one pair. Manager came over and flatly refused. Told me that it's against Nike's policy. When i mentioned other outlets price match he stated "those managers are jeopardizing their jobs".
I keep tellin' y'all!  This place needs to be renamed Jersey Garbage!

Well, I've got to agree with ya. The manager is a real "prick". What more can I say...
laugh.gif
well just to let you know. paramus is a not the store people have been bashing in nj.  it's the one in elizabeth aka jersey gardens aka ghetto gardens, and for you, aka jersey garbage.

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Stopped by Paramus NJ Outlet today on my way home from work. Nothing really good except I noticed they had a restock of the Foam Cough Drop at $109.99. Knowing a few outlets had them at $89.99 I requested a price match for one pair. Manager came over and flatly refused. Told me that it's against Nike's policy. When i mentioned other outlets price match he stated "those managers are jeopardizing their jobs".
I keep tellin' y'all!  This place needs to be renamed Jersey Garbage!

Well, I've got to agree with ya. The manager is a real "prick". What more can I say...
laugh.gif
well just to let you know. paramus is a not the store people have been bashing in nj.  it's the one in elizabeth aka jersey gardens aka ghetto gardens, and for you, aka jersey garbage.

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Are the Jordan white/red VI still available?

they still had them at the international drive outlet along with

Spiz'ike White Black Red 99
Penny II Atlantic 89

are those spizikes the mars version? ive been on the phone for the 6s for like 20 mins on wait -_-"

Penny II Atlantic 89

are those spizikes the mars version? ive been on the phone for the 6s for like 20 mins on wait -_-"

Originally Posted by YaOzahs

Penny II Atlantic 89

Originally Posted by YaOzahs

Penny II Atlantic 89

Originally Posted by nairbkim

Florida Outlet Updates

International Drive outlet

Jordan IX Citrus
Jordan VI White Varsity Red

Kissimmee Clearence

Jordan I Silver Anniversary (biggest size 10.5)
Got off the phone with orlando international drive outlet, they said they have no retro ix's
frown.gif

Sorry about that.  They are at the Lake Buena Vista Outlet (407) 239-3663.  Also the back wall is 20% off for anyone in town.

Originally Posted by nairbkim

Florida Outlet Updates

International Drive outlet

Jordan IX Citrus
Jordan VI White Varsity Red

Kissimmee Clearence

Jordan I Silver Anniversary (biggest size 10.5)
Got off the phone with orlando international drive outlet, they said they have no retro ix's
frown.gif

Sorry about that.  They are at the Lake Buena Vista Outlet (407) 239-3663.  Also the back wall is 20% off for anyone in town.

Thanks for the flint xiii's update. Got an 8.5 and said the only sizes left was that and size 8. Also had them in kid sizes for $79 I believe, might be wrong so don't hold it against me.

Thanks for the flint xiii's update. Got an 8.5 and said the only sizes left was that and size 8. Also had them in kid sizes for $79 I believe, might be wrong so don't hold it against me.

To anyone with a big foot,there's a size 15 pewter foamposite at centralia,WA for $89.99
(360) 736-7434
Centralia, WA

To anyone with a big foot,there's a size 15 pewter foamposite at centralia,WA for $89.99
(360) 736-7434
Centralia, WA

New era has a friends and family sale going on right now thru 6/26. Use code 'NEFF0624' to get 35% off regular price items.

New era has a friends and family sale going on right now thru 6/26. Use code 'NEFF0624' to get 35% off regular price items.

My man "Will" is definitely telling the truth..if you HUNT you too can find these things. Usually not enough to go around so it makes no sense to broadcast on here.

My man "Will" is definitely telling the truth..if you HUNT you too can find these things. Usually not enough to go around so it makes no sense to broadcast on here.

(510) 483-3650
San leandro got some cherry XII's however biggest size is an 8.5..I think they have every size from 7-8.5 I believe for $69.99.not sure if they do phone orders but it's worth a shot

(510) 483-3650
San leandro got some cherry XII's however biggest size is an 8.5..I think they have every size from 7-8.5 I believe for $69.99.not sure if they do phone orders but it's worth a shot

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^ dope update, i thought they where the all white with very lil red

ohyeah the rising suns..i forgot about those,all she said was white & red XII's and i assumed cherry..it makes more sense rising suns would be there,my bad if i was wrong

Back
Top Bottom