Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^ dope update, i thought they where the all white with very lil red

ohyeah the rising suns..i forgot about those,all she said was white & red XII's and i assumed cherry..it makes more sense rising suns would be there,my bad if i was wrong

reebok update.....while at the Monroe outlet i went int reebok to see if ant iversons popped up, but to my suprise they some reebok pump omni hexride (4-870326) for 19.97 and it was buy one get one half off so i walked out with 2 pair for 30.00 cash.....they had about 10 pair left in scattered sizes so give them a call...monroe ohio outlet.

Will rivera keep up the good work bro.....secret society all we do is ask for trust!!!! you know who you are on here....

btw if you missed on the flint 13 this week look towards the west coast to get there shipments in HINT HINT...

reebok update.....while at the Monroe outlet i went int reebok to see if ant iversons popped up, but to my suprise they some reebok pump omni hexride (4-870326) for 19.97 and it was buy one get one half off so i walked out with 2 pair for 30.00 cash.....they had about 10 pair left in scattered sizes so give them a call...monroe ohio outlet.

Will rivera keep up the good work bro.....secret society all we do is ask for trust!!!! you know who you are on here....

btw if you missed on the flint 13 this week look towards the west coast to get there shipments in HINT HINT...

Since it's feeling like old time in here...
pr1-blue-red-6.jpg

FSR $54.97

nike-air-max-penny-1-black-club-purple-1.jpeg

FSR $59.99

Tinton Falls Outlet NJ

since i got a few PMs about my AM97 post,let me clarify...

BOTH shoes are the SILVER AM97 with the RED swoosh.
Here are pics to show that they are the SAME, just two different releases

jsllkx.jpg

123pl5v.jpg

Left shoe style number is 312641-061 (mtllc silver/vrsty red-ntrl grey) and the right one is 312641-010 (mtllc silver-vrsty rd-white)
061 production date is 10/07/09 (2010 release) and 010 date is 8/11/10 (2011 release)

061 is $79.97 and 010 is $59.97

since i got a few PMs about my AM97 post,let me clarify...

BOTH shoes are the SILVER AM97 with the RED swoosh.
Here are pics to show that they are the SAME, just two different releases

jsllkx.jpg

123pl5v.jpg

Left shoe style number is 312641-061 (mtllc silver/vrsty red-ntrl grey) and the right one is 312641-010 (mtllc silver-vrsty rd-white)
061 production date is 10/07/09 (2010 release) and 010 date is 8/11/10 (2011 release)

061 is $79.97 and 010 is $59.97

just called my #1 outlet kissinnme
and the shipment is lite 2day, but Management told me they have plenty of "nike i.d.'s" which are customized shoes
from what i was told there are Kobe 6's i.d.'s, for approx 39.99

it is all completely miscellaneous, hurry up
Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

so i may order a pair of shoes that says Tommy Bs Kickz and my name is Anthony?

try harder to discredit me, I am bound to slip
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

just called my #1 outlet kissinnme
and the shipment is lite 2day, but Management told me they have plenty of "nike i.d.'s" which are customized shoes
from what i was told there are Kobe 6's i.d.'s, for approx 39.99

it is all completely miscellaneous, hurry up
Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

so i may order a pair of shoes that says Tommy Bs Kickz and my name is Anthony?

try harder to discredit me, I am bound to slip
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Kissimmee store is saying to come in as they arent going to go through what colors they have in individual sizes. Great steal for anyone close to the store. Id order some random stuff for 40 but I at least want to know the colors

Preciate the heads up HOH

Kissimmee store is saying to come in as they arent going to go through what colors they have in individual sizes. Great steal for anyone close to the store. Id order some random stuff for 40 but I at least want to know the colors

Preciate the heads up HOH

@Jayz..they must have changed it for the weekend or that was a instore price cause that's what they were last night

@Jayz..they must have changed it for the weekend or that was a instore price cause that's what they were last night

know any outlets wit almost fsr in the cough drops? been calling spots cant find a ten for my life for 89.99

know any outlets wit almost fsr in the cough drops? been calling spots cant find a ten for my life for 89.99

Don't know how many they have left, but Johnson Creek got in a few A-Grade Cement 3's for 99.99 Give em a call at 920-699-4950

Don't know how many they have left, but Johnson Creek got in a few A-Grade Cement 3's for 99.99 Give em a call at 920-699-4950

Update on Kissimee Kobe VI id's I was just told they all got swiped with in the hour. Only a 10.5 and an 8 left in crazy colors. Wish I was closer to that store!

Update on Kissimee Kobe VI id's I was just told they all got swiped with in the hour. Only a 10.5 and an 8 left in crazy colors. Wish I was closer to that store!

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

All gone.  They have one size 10.5 there but they are on hold until tmro

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

All gone.  They have one size 10.5 there but they are on hold until tmro

Back
Top Bottom