Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Nike Anthem (623) 465-0111 Looked like a FSR
0a816554067a340479c79d39ca254e242dc85095.jpg

jersey gardens had a size 11 camo zoom kobe VI for 100 and a size 11.5 tour yellow for 100 on the hash wall

jersey gardens had a size 11 camo zoom kobe VI for 100 and a size 11.5 tour yellow for 100 on the hash wall

I returned a size 10.5 True Blues at the block in orange, but I think they're shipping them back to the online store

I returned a size 10.5 True Blues at the block in orange, but I think they're shipping them back to the online store

Originally Posted by ilikecupnoodles

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Nike Riverhead, NY always has to be the stringent store with the stern Mgr.  You had no size 13's when you first received a couple weeks back, I was there and was forced to cop two sz 12.  Few weeks later you got less then 6 pairs of the sz 13's in the Banned 1's and still not helping people out by doing phone orders.  Common man smh.
Im sure you have a job and you need to follow rules at your job. This is me following my rules. We were missing a box of size 13's when they first released and they just came in today. Not my policy about the phone orders, im just following my rules.

Maybe you can clear up why some stores took phone orders on the banned Is & others didn't.  

Nike Riverhead, NY always has to be the stringent store with the stern Mgr.  You had no size 13's when you first received a couple weeks back, I was there and was forced to cop two sz 12.  Few weeks later you got less then 6 pairs of the sz 13's in the Banned 1's and still not helping people out by doing phone orders.  Common man smh.
Im sure you have a job and you need to follow rules at your job. This is me following my rules. We were missing a box of size 13's when they first released and they just came in today. Not my policy about the phone orders, im just following my rules.

Maybe you can clear up why some stores took phone orders on the banned Is & others didn't.  

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by Seven30

Picked These Up Today From The Smithfield, NC Outlet For $77.57
smile.gif

2yxg57t.jpg
did they have a FSR?

I called this morning and they said they didn't have any. I bet that was a return?

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by Seven30

Picked These Up Today From The Smithfield, NC Outlet For $77.57
smile.gif

2yxg57t.jpg
did they have a FSR?

I called this morning and they said they didn't have any. I bet that was a return?

yea a lot of times if the manager doesn't know any of the workers want the shoe, they will simply mail the shoe back to Nike so the refund can be processed properly. thats how it worked when I returned some Prestos recently that were the wrong size.

yea a lot of times if the manager doesn't know any of the workers want the shoe, they will simply mail the shoe back to Nike so the refund can be processed properly. thats how it worked when I returned some Prestos recently that were the wrong size.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH THAT BANNED ONE...I WAS ON MY WAY TO RIVERHEAD AFTER SPLISH SPLASH..BUT I SAID WHAT'S THE POINT...EITHER WAY THEY PROB DIDN'T HAVE ME SIZE ANYWAY...AND BUYING KICKS TO OUTSIDE OF MY SIZE JUST TO HAVE THEM ISN'T MY CUP OF TEA...

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH THAT BANNED ONE...I WAS ON MY WAY TO RIVERHEAD AFTER SPLISH SPLASH..BUT I SAID WHAT'S THE POINT...EITHER WAY THEY PROB DIDN'T HAVE ME SIZE ANYWAY...AND BUYING KICKS TO OUTSIDE OF MY SIZE JUST TO HAVE THEM ISN'T MY CUP OF TEA...

I've always found better stuff in the Riverhead outlet compared to Deer Park.  It's over an hour drive for me though.

I've always found better stuff in the Riverhead outlet compared to Deer Park.  It's over an hour drive for me though.

Back
Top Bottom