Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by thaboss315

know any outlets wit almost fsr in the cough drops? been calling spots cant find a ten for my life for 89.99

Try south Chicago...sorry don't have the number handy.
i drive orlando has them for 89. pic above

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

since i got a few PMs about my AM97 post,let me clarify...

BOTH shoes are the SILVER AM97 with the RED swoosh.
Here are pics to show that they are the SAME, just two different releases

jsllkx.jpg

123pl5v.jpg

Left shoe style number is 312641-061 (mtllc silver/vrsty red-ntrl grey) and the right one is 312641-010 (mtllc silver-vrsty rd-white)
061 production date is 10/07/09 (2010 release) and 010 date is 8/11/10 (2011 release)

061 is $79.97 and 010 is $59.97
so...I still have a question.  Does the newer, 010 shoe have the real 3m on the mudguard of the shoe?  I have the 061 shoe and it doesn't.  Its silver, 3mish paint.  AND the 010 looks like its in better condition too.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

since i got a few PMs about my AM97 post,let me clarify...

BOTH shoes are the SILVER AM97 with the RED swoosh.
Here are pics to show that they are the SAME, just two different releases

jsllkx.jpg

123pl5v.jpg

Left shoe style number is 312641-061 (mtllc silver/vrsty red-ntrl grey) and the right one is 312641-010 (mtllc silver-vrsty rd-white)
061 production date is 10/07/09 (2010 release) and 010 date is 8/11/10 (2011 release)

061 is $79.97 and 010 is $59.97
so...I still have a question.  Does the newer, 010 shoe have the real 3m on the mudguard of the shoe?  I have the 061 shoe and it doesn't.  Its silver, 3mish paint.  AND the 010 looks like its in better condition too.

Nike Riverhead, NY always has to be the stringent store with the stern Mgr.  You had no size 13's when you first received a couple weeks back, I was there and was forced to cop two sz 12.  Few weeks later you got less then 6 pairs of the sz 13's in the Banned 1's and still not helping people out by doing phone orders.  Common man smh.

Nike Riverhead, NY always has to be the stringent store with the stern Mgr.  You had no size 13's when you first received a couple weeks back, I was there and was forced to cop two sz 12.  Few weeks later you got less then 6 pairs of the sz 13's in the Banned 1's and still not helping people out by doing phone orders.  Common man smh.

crup- left pair is worn. bought those a while back. right pair is DS,just got those from the outlet...not sure on the 3M but the pic was taken with flash

crup- left pair is worn. bought those a while back. right pair is DS,just got those from the outlet...not sure on the 3M but the pic was taken with flash

If I would have saw that earlier I would have drove out to Riverhead this morning
ohwell.gif

Deer Park has a fsr of cough drops for 129.99

If I would have saw that earlier I would have drove out to Riverhead this morning
ohwell.gif

Deer Park has a fsr of cough drops for 129.99

Originally Posted by EVObee

NJ/NY - Dr. Jays got the SB Loon for $59.99. They don't ship tho

I went to Dr. Jays on Flatbush avenue yesterday and I can confirm that they still have pairs left. Here is what they had

Sz 9.5   Qty. 4
Sz 10   Qty. 2
Sz 10.5   Qty. 3
Sz 11   Qty. 2

Originally Posted by EVObee

NJ/NY - Dr. Jays got the SB Loon for $59.99. They don't ship tho

I went to Dr. Jays on Flatbush avenue yesterday and I can confirm that they still have pairs left. Here is what they had

Sz 9.5   Qty. 4
Sz 10   Qty. 2
Sz 10.5   Qty. 3
Sz 11   Qty. 2

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Im sure you have a job and you need to follow rules at your job. This is me following my rules. We were missing a box of size 13's when they first released and they just came in today. Not my policy about the phone orders, im just following my rules.

Im sure you have a job and you need to follow rules at your job. This is me following my rules. We were missing a box of size 13's when they first released and they just came in today. Not my policy about the phone orders, im just following my rules.

Originally Posted by ilikecupnoodles

Perfectly, understood.  Hence why I said you guys were stern and stringent.  Strict and unrelenting in relation to rules and procedures.

Originally Posted by ilikecupnoodles

Perfectly, understood.  Hence why I said you guys were stern and stringent.  Strict and unrelenting in relation to rules and procedures.

Aurora outlet reopened this weekend after remodeling.

They still have NFSR of Penny II Atlantics for $110 and Jordan Anniversary IIs for $100. If you shopped there a couple weeks before the remodel, you should have received a 20% off over $100 coupon.

Store looks much better.

Aurora outlet reopened this weekend after remodeling.

They still have NFSR of Penny II Atlantics for $110 and Jordan Anniversary IIs for $100. If you shopped there a couple weeks before the remodel, you should have received a 20% off over $100 coupon.

Store looks much better.

Back
Top Bottom