Official Karmaloop Thread Vol. Bout to be Craaazy Deals

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

they include all titems except new ones

btw use my code if u choose

bless!
there's also a limitation on sale items...if the item is already 30% off...you only take 10% off or somethin like that...

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Does the 40% includes Kazbah items?

Or do they have seperate sales?
i tried the 40% for a kazbah t-shirt...didn't work...but i think that was because what i mentioned above...

It's funny how this belt I wanted has been on the site for two months is now re-listed as new ..........................SMH Karmaloop

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

seriously an extra 1%??
it helps out us reps during the sale.

if we get the same turnout last year, i'll be doing some $10 (PayPal) giveaways like i did last year.

but idk if we're gonna get that 50-60% sale this year.
Sig.

Why are all these old items new again ?
indifferent.gif

Eh... im thinkin ima just go head and cop the stuff i want now wit the 40% before the bigger discounts drop and everything is gone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

just what you want to your cart, and change the quantity to like 99, and update your cart to see how many of what you want is left.
tongue.gif
that's a great idea
pimp.gif

man karmaloop still owes me 150 cash from a year ago, they've been beating around the bush forever. I mean they're usually pretty good with theirpayouts, i've talked to dennis several times about it but nothing's happened as far as me getting paid out. i'm starting to get annoyed at thewhole thing, has anyone else ever had a problem like this with getting paid out?

Originally Posted by drillest

so we cant use these codes on 10deep???

the 40% off is not applicable on new items. If you add them to your cart, you should be able to get free shipping tho

The big issue here is you gotta add a new item to get free shipping however what I did was went to new items>accessories> and picked the 3 dollar shoelaces to get free shipping on my order since I ordered a bunch of crooks and castles items that were regularly priced so I got the full 40% off and basically 3dollar shipping.

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

The big issue here is you gotta add a new item to get free shipping however what I did was went to new items>accessories> and picked the 3 dollar shoe laces to get free shipping on my order since I ordered a bunch of crooks and castles items that were regularly priced so I got the full 40% off and basically 3 dollar shipping.
Shipping is only like $6 anyways. So you saved $3?

Back
Top Bottom