**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I'm pretty sure iTunes messing up the TPAB release is why they are being so secretive. But man I'd like to know the title and see the album cover! Maybe tonight they'll release some info because it'll be on Itunes tomorrow night.

I'm pretty sure iTunes messing up the TPAB release is why they are being so secretive. But man I'd like to know the title and see the album cover! Maybe tonight they'll release some info because it'll be on Itunes tomorrow night.
That's what I'm saying. Nothing else. But all this eagerness got to me.

giphy.gif

Still no tracklist
Cover art

nothing 

just quoting this gif so its not lost in the abyss

And I'm about to Catch heat for this, but mask off isn't anything special. I'm surprised how everyone is in so awwww over that beat. It's typical trap drums with the 4 second loop of a sped up flute sample.
Sampled a lot more than just that flute. Not the first time that sample has been used. Look at Felt's Woman Tonight. That goes for tons of rap songs though so it's not a knock. 

Mask Off is definitely addicting. Joint is tough, but I'd agree it's nothing mind blowing at all. 

I agree with that, but even tho metro is the most popular and has cool producer tags, he surely isn't the best.

And I'm about to Catch heat for this, but mask off isn't anything special. I'm surprised how everyone is in so awwww over that beat. It's typical trap drums with the 4 second loop of a sped up flute sample.

but it sounds good so all that other **** dont matter

New Track with Nas dropped a couple of hours ago called "Fearless" Im at work so I cant post a link. Didn't listen to it. wanna hear the rest of the album in it's entirety.

Back
Top Bottom