Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
HTM used to stand for something.

Now it's just used for "premium material/ limited release" BS

I find the durability of the visible air becomes unstable after a couple weeks of playing. So there is way too much give to the heel of the shoe on certain steps. It becomes like Mush in my opinion, and Im not big, Im 6', 185-90 lbs.

Man if that picture is of the new Kobe I'm all about it. That looks like a classic Nike hoop shoe. Can't wait to see em on mambas feet...

Expecting big things from the model.. OP better be on top of updating this thread once pics and more information surface.

True. The 8s were the last model to have dope color schemes. I wasn't too impressed with the IX or the X, tbh.

Same here. Or probably it's just the models on their own. Both went away from how sleek the 8s (my favorite as well) were.
Not a fan of the flyknits, super hightops, and the translucent outsoles.

Same here. Or probably it's just the models on their own. Both went away from how sleek the 8s (my favorite as well) were.
Not a fan of the flyknits, super hightops, and the translucent outsoles.
...The difference between an ICONIC Shoe and a Gimmick.

Long Live the Kobe 8.
nthat.gif

I don't think the Kobe 11 will have a high silhouette cause that was Eric Avar's thing, I think Tinker is gonna go with a mid or low most likely just a low and he'll introduce us to something we never heard of.

I hope the HTM Kobe 11 are named "HEM" the E for Eric Avar. He designed the 9 and 10 and they had HTM colors. Since Tinker is designing the 11 it should be HEM

Anyone know anything about the tech so far? It's getting pretty close to leak time so I'm curious to see what they have

Back
Top Bottom