Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Hii everyone, can someone pls help me.. I'll be in japan on 21st of march, May i ask where can i purchase kobe 11 white horse colorway?? TIA :wink:

Guilty as charged haha
I'm with you 
smokin.gif

below retail or bust for me

no regrets 

Log in online, put something in your cart, apply code, checkout with your shoes through snkrs, the code should be applied (at least this was how to do it before the online android app)
doesn't work, tried it this morning and it still charged me the full amount. I'm pretty sure they released them via SNKRS only just so people couldn't use codes and swoosh. Pretty messed up, they're getting so greedy these days. 
mean.gif

Has anybody gone down .5 on the XI? Went TTS on mine but the amount of extra room in the toe area annoys me...

Last edited:
Has anybody gone down .5 on the XI? Went TTS on mine but the amount of extra room in the toe area annoys me...
the elf toe is just like that by design. i sized up .5 on all kobes cept the 1 only cuz of the width

Last edited:
Spot about 40 minutes away will get them
nerd.gif

I'm pretty sure my local ftl will get them too, but they don't even bother putting them on the list  sometimes
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Idk why people are upset about the warrior spirit name. They can't use the name Bruce lee. They would have to pay him or his family a decent amount of cash to use his likeness

Last edited:
It may be just me, but using another team name that Kobe faced is :smh:

Not to mention the fact that the Lakers are doing bad for the past 3 years and that the warriors don't need anymore attention.

Idk why people are upset about the warrior spirit name. They can't use the name Bruce lee. They would have to pay him a decent amount of cash to use his likeness

Back
Top Bottom