Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I tried to get my chaos V signed at his last game vs lebron. Sat behind the bench, stole a sharpie from my hotel, wore the VVNDS shoes to the game and had em removed with the texta cap off. He didn't ignore me but it was clear he wasn't gonna interact with any fans that game. So I will probably send a pair off to panini, this way i can decide what pair, where its written and get a certificate of authenticity. Meeting in person and actuallly talking to the guy with a photo and sig is obviously much better but rarer.

The only thing Id be concerned with this other business is its authenticity otherwise sounds like a quicker cheaper option.

Panini couldn't authenticate signatures if they were fake. They have a contract with Kobe.

Interaction is nice...

But this is history. I don't care if I see it or not. If the man signs the shoes and they authenticate it, I'm good.

My point I was making is, usually when an athlete signs a contract, aside from fan stuff signed at games or out in the street. They cannot have signings and it's signings with that company only aka UD or panini

Those the member posted about aren't coming from panini and no certification from them.

I honestly don't trust it, doubt Kobe would go and do his own private signings with some random company when he's signed to panini and I assume his contact is with them only.

That's why you don't see anyone offering Lebron signings because UD has him locked up tight so I would assume the same with Kobe

I would just emboss or letterpress his signature on some quality paper/cards and call it a day

Last edited:
I love the signature talk but I wish we had a release on the horizon to keep us going but we don't so I prefer some thread movement over none. I'm gonna through in the top 5.

1)BHM
2)Bruce Lee
3)FTB
4)Eulogy
5)Tinkers

I don't really consider the ftb to be a release but it is so it's on there. With out it I would slide everything below it up a spot and put the Achilles at the 5

I love the signature talk but I wish we had a release on the horizon to keep us going but we don't so I prefer some thread movement over none. I'm gonna through in the top 5.

1)BHM
2)Bruce Lee
3)FTB
4)Eulogy
5)Tinkers

I don't really consider the ftb to be a release but it is so it's on there. With out it I would slide everything below it up a spot and put the Achilles at the 5
thats a good list imo... alot of good CWs last emperors were cool but just feel like others are in a league of their own aside from the ASGs.. Easters are nice in hand just dont like the whole skull in the back 

1)BHM
2)Bruce Lee
3)FTB
4)Eulogy
5)Tinkers

I'm not complaining about a lull in the releases, gotta let the wallet breathe for a minute. Out of the 7 GRs that I have (not including FTBs), I'd probably put them in this order

1. BHM

2. Tinker

3. Avar

4. Eulogy

5. Emperor

6. ASG

7. Bruce Lee

Spot about 40 minutes away has them, but i'm waiting for the disco
Those EMs are 
nthat.gif

1. FTB
2. Tinker
3. BHM
4. Bruce Lee
5. All Star
6. 4KB White Horse

Overall, the 11s is a solid signature shoe. Probably the most comfortable kobe for me in the entire line

Back
Top Bottom