OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Hmm I stand corrected. Need to see more pics, looking really good :smokin
I
I just looked at some pics of the HTM pair and the flyknit appears smoother or less texturized on the HTM pair which some people may or may not prefer. Wonder if it's actually because the flyknit quality or threading is better or just another way to keep the IDs looking different from the htms.

The toe caps also appear to be different in those IG pair. The left shoe looks darker than the right shoe, and I don't think lighting could do that.

I remember some member said his estimated delivery date for Multis was the 14th, whoever you are be sure to take tons of pics.

Why does the flywire look completely different on the 2 pics of gray pairs so far 
ohwell.gif

Definitely feeling the ones posted above as well.

Grey pair looks amazing. Hope the mc comes back so I can buy both. At least waiting we can order the right size and also see the weave of finished pairs

Last edited:
I can barely feel my pinky toe when they're on
sick.gif

Just smashing my toes in the toebox. Have plenty of length, its just the width thats a *****.
agreed…going .5 up barely helps any with toe smashing if you have considerably wide feet (tried out both tts and .5 up in store and both felt pretty uncomfortable)

Last edited:
I was just about to post this. They look so sick! Hope nike brings em back soon.
I hope so too, the flyknit looks really good. .Regretted not pulling the trigger quick on these MCs...Now its not available, I had to settle for the black uppers. :smile: 

Check your order status today folks. Never got the finished email but mine are done and have shipped. Should have before I travel for a two week work trip.

Saw this on instagram just thought id share
almost pulled the trigger on this exact pair, well that is if the white swoosh and bottom are GITD. Still though I'm too anxious to see the red fk ones that are supposed to drop in September.

That IG filter really brings out the flyknit though!

Its like more lighting and he turned the sharpness all the way up lol.
Sharpness will help but it is more about the Clarity up FTW. That sun symbol does that, but either way I think the grey looks on point. Those Masterpiece elite low's are FIREEEEEEEE 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom