OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
^^^ Yea the first option meshes better.

@RockAJs

LMK if it will save. I'm scared to lose my ID. I don't want to go through the whole process and then miss out on adding it to my cart.
Lol, I'm prepping myself for the return of these MC's! I WILL NOT FAIL AGAIN!!! :lol:

bluprynt78 bluprynt78 so I tried to edit my MC's that I had saved and it will let you edit them and then save them into the locker but if you try to pull them out of the locker and mess with them again they come out as the grey upper with hits of white.

Sometimes the MC's upper shows up and sometimes it doesn't for me but I can make posters and what not :lol:

I just hope that if it comes back everybody don't be on turbo thirst copping 4 pairs. If I'm not mistaken...some dude made 4 pairs of MCs. Why so greedy? Why would you need 4 shoes of the same colorway, beside to resell? Who knows. I'm relatively new here and sneaker logic becomes more far removed from good adult logic by the day to me.
Profiteering is a very adult world logical thing to do. 

A lot of people take advantage of the return policy. Folks will max out a credit card ordering 20 different popular styles, take their instagram pics, and then send back 19.

For the MC I can kind of see why some people might want to order 4 of the same style. These shoes are so varied in patterns that they could order 4 pair, take their pick from 4 left and 4 right shoes, match them up, and then send the less desirable looking pairs back non the wiser to Nike.

Not saying I agree with it, just letting you know it happens.
Wonder what happens to all those returned pairs. Destroy them?

At least 90% of the questions being asked towards @nikeId are multicolor option related.

I would be suprised NOT to see the option come back.

Hope the MC restocks...  In the meantime made good use of a 20%-off code and basically got a 4th pair free.  The wait begins...
Nice job taking advantage of the coupon. HAave 2 in my pocket ready to use.

Can't wait to see how the FK turn out. Glow Sole?

Galaxy is
smokin.gif

bluprynt78 bluprynt78 so I tried to edit my MC's that I had saved and it will let you edit them and then save them into the locker but if you try to pull them out of the locker and mess with them again they come out as the grey upper with hits of white.

Sometimes the MC's upper shows up and sometimes it doesn't for me but I can make posters and what not :lol:

Repped again. I'm just gonna leave them in my locker and play the waiting game.

If they come back I'm ordering at least two pairs

If not the MC we saw I would really want a bright green and blue or pink and mango option

Things I want more than mc:

- gum sole

- 3m stitches and swoosh

-white flyknit (overlaying mutlicolor...)

-blue flyknit

-dual flyknit options 

-upgraded wood slide box

-kobe to personally hand craft my pair

-a photo of kobe (casual), signed, with my pair

I hope so. I have a 20% code and a $30 GC to use on them! I check every other hour for updates and I have my Twitter notifications on!

What sucks is that I ordered my Black pair on the 2nd day and decided to wait on the MC! Completely my fault if I don't end up w/ any!
mean.gif

I have the MC's in my locker. Are you able to do any edits?
I have the same exact thing... 20% code and a $30 gift card. I ALMOST PULLED THE TRIGGER ON A GREY PAIR BUT MY GUT SAID WAIT. Hopefully we get lucky and it comes back, but if not I don't think a plain color flyknit is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom