OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
ENCORE IX

I have a habit of always making a ENCORE inspired colorway
tongue.gif
Use a white midsole, red laces, and a grey heeltab!

Damn someone just used my 20 percent code! damn yo, rep gave me that code about a month ago. Blown right now, been holdin that code for a few weeks waitin for the perfect pair to use it on. Read from pages back about dudes guessin mad people's codes and people sayin their code got used so decided to just get some lunar janowskis before I get code-jacked and it says already been used. Mother*******.

Last edited:
If the multicolor is really gone, then they need to give me back my colorful midsoles and outsoles.

So if i don't like the way my MC pair turns out I basically get the other 2 pairs I ordered for free? Lolol

NEW OPTIONS SUCK IMO!

BUT ANYWAY, I'M SURPRISED I HAVENT SEEN ANY YEEZY INSPIRED ID'S POSTED(UNLESS I MISSED THEM IN THE EARLY PAGES OF THIS THREAD)

NO LIE, I MAY GIVE IN AND DO A SOLAR INSPIRED.

Kinda can't do RO cuz the carbon fiber on the midsole is black.

can anyone else click the render in the confirmation email and it take them to the ID page? I want to make sure I changed my backtab color but i cant tell from the email

When I found out the MC's sold out thanks to someone jacking my 20% off code and the King of ******s nike rep Carl, taking 20 minutes to reissue a new one. 

And what I felt like when I heard I shoulda left them in cart to check out later

can anyone else click the render in the confirmation email and it take them to the ID page? I want to make sure I changed my backtab color but i cant tell from the email
If the upper option is sold out it won't show your design.  I clicked on the rendering earlier today after ordering and it showed up but it doesn't right now

WTF? they dont accept international credit cards?!! ****** bull ****...hopefully it stays on my cart till i figure something out

Back
Top Bottom