OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Try to shoot for photo-realism. I just threw this together really quickly so my lines are garbage but you get the idea. I usually do my Kobe 9 low photoshops on this image because it's extremely easy to manipulate and saves a lot of time. 

Just compared my MJ hyper grapes to the nike id i had come in and man did nike drop the ball with the id's. The MJ hyper grapes fit perfectly while the id's are a bit tight width wise gonna have to invest in some shoe trees smh. 

Just compared my MJ hyper grapes to the nike id i had come in and man did nike drop the ball with the id's. The MJ hyper grapes fit perfectly while the id's are a bit tight width wise gonna have to invest in some shoe trees smh. 
Just wear them. It'll stretch out eventually. People are too spoiled nowadays with 0 break in times
tongue.gif

Try to shoot for photo-realism. I just threw this together really quickly so my lines are garbage but you get the idea. I usually do my Kobe 9 low photoshops on this image because it's extremely easy to manipulate and saves a lot of time. 
true, true tried to use 1 single color (the ye's actual colorway) and it ya know, obviously backfired on me

Just wear them. It'll stretch out eventually. People are too spoiled nowadays with 0 break in times
tongue.gif
Lol the hyper grapes are perfect without any break in period was hoping the id's would be the same lol. But yea gonna have to put some mileage on these and see. 

true, true tried to use 1 single color (the ye's actual colorway) and it ya know, obviously backfired on me
What did you layer type did you use? it looks like hard or vivid light? stick with overlay and soft light 

Anyone with a big size get their build progress yet? I'm a size 13. Haven't really seen bigger sizes get past in progress
ohwell.gif

So I contacted nike a lil bit ago and they told my pair is currently being worked on and is scheduled to ship on 9/10 but there would be an extra week since shoes are coming from china and need to pass customs. In other news I logged back on my nike account on my Mac and seen I had mps I don't ever remember designing looks like base model white on white idk how they got there but I may try to order if I can find a 20% code then contact customer care and have them edit it within 30 mins :evil:

They wouldn't let you change anything as they can't adjust your ID order in terms of colors/design. They'll only let you change your personal touches if they think it may cause copyright infringement like the guy who used "goofy".

I feel like bigger sizes are the ones that will get builds last.
They are def not doing it in terms of when the order was placed and i doubt they have time to sort through sizes and put bigger sizes last lol. It's really random as guys who ordered after OOS are getting built before guys who ordered before them. I'm a bigger size myself and order within first ten minutes and just got my status to build in progress tonight. No email was sent i just kept checking my order progress then go into the detail section. Even my order progress says still in progress but in the details section it shows its being built. 

They are def not doing it in terms of when the order was placed and i doubt they have time to sort through sizes and put bigger sizes last lol. It's really random as guys who ordered after OOS are getting built before guys who ordered before them. I'm a bigger size myself and order within first ten minutes and just got my status to build in progress tonight. No email was sent i just kept checking my order progress then go into the detail section. Even my order progress says still in progress but in the details section it shows its being built. 
Mine is still in progress on the order status page and the details page.

Mine is still in progress on the order status page and the details page.
No need to worry it should change soon mine was the same way. Have you spoken to a rep yet they'll give you more up to date detailed info on your pair versus the website. Rep told me mine started building on saturday and my status just change couple of hours ago. 

No need to worry it should change soon mine was the same way. Have you spoken to a rep yet they'll give you more up to date detailed info on your pair versus the website. Rep told me mine started building on saturday and my status just change couple of hours ago. 
I talked to one over the phone a couple of days ago. She jumbled her words a bit, but she said the factory got my info and that I should be good since my card was charged. I'll try again at the end of the week if there's still nothing.

Reading this thread and checking IG has me going back and forth daily on my mc color scheme choice lol

Too many good options to be completely satisfied with just one pair

Btw the black sole pics I've seen look dope, the ID build page does it no justice
If I could go back, I'd get those too

Last edited:
Reading this thread and checking has me going back and forth daily on my mc color scheme choices lol

Too many good options to be completely satisfied with just one pair

Btw the black sole pics I've seen look dope, the ID build page does it no justice
If I could go back, I'd get those too
Idk man. The contrast isn't right to me with the black soles. Black sole and white midsole looks ok though. I think I'm content with the generic MC choice with metallic swoosh and white sole.

Idk man. The contrast isn't right to me with the black soles. Black sole and white midsole looks ok though. I think I'm content with the generic MC choice with metallic swoosh and white sole.
I feel you. I felt the same way
I saw a dude pmmazz on IG post his pics though and really dug em. Feel like they could be rocked with anything

I'm curious but. I went into my nike account and went into "my orders" and it doesn't show my order for my MC IDs. Are you all experiencing the same thing?

I'm curious but. I went into my nike account and went into "my orders" and it doesn't show my order for my MC IDs. Are you all experiencing the same thing?
Think this was mentioned some pages back. If I remember correctly, just keep refreshing and it will show up

Back
Top Bottom