OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Paypal me all your no value money. I'll take it off your hands. I can put that in the bank for my niece college education.
i wasnt done.

But sadly we are educated to value money the way we do right now, and are forced into Pure Capitalism. sad...lol

i wasnt done.

But sadly we are educated to value money the way we do right now, and are forced into Pure Capitalism. sad...lol

I agree. I was just being sarcastic Like I always am. I think people are starting to get it because I get in fewer arguments then I use to. Ha ha ha

There's always a hint of real and truth in my post though. You have to be Sage enough to grasp my message fully and apply to everyday life like a boss though.

Anyways, I could use some of your opinions here. My 20% code expires in 10 days and I want to build a couple more before they're gone. Narrowed it down to 3 choices that I can't decide between. Give me your opinions please on which 2 I should choose.

2. Tiffany

My pick.  I haven't seen a tiffany inspired pair yet.  If someone has seen one, would you mind posting it?
@bobbybij2001 Here is one that looks  the same as your rendition 

@ootherocoo   He says it is not tiffany inspired but same shoe as above 

I agree. I was just being sarcastic Like I always am. I think people are starting to get it because I get in fewer arguments then I use to. Ha ha ha

There's always a hint of real and truth in my post though. You have to be Sage enough to grasp my message fully and apply to everyday life like a boss though.
i knew!!!! good to chit chat on here sometimes..people are too serious!!!!why so serious!!!!! pun intended hahaha..this all started with that Chaos pair HAHAHAHA

@bobbybij2001 Here is one that looks  the same as your rendition 

@ootherocoo   He says it is not tiffany inspired but same shoe as above 

Thanks, just watched the video earlier. I saw a pair like this sell on ebay about 2 weeks ago and liked them.

Nightwing2303 on Youtube made a similar pair you could look at:

Edit: Someone got it before me

Thanks, just watched the video earlier. I saw a pair like this sell on ebay about 2 weeks ago and liked them. So I guess my choice for the second pair is between the mags or @ootherocoo  pair

Yeah, but almost anything will be worth more later. The MC FK ID is the first ID I can think of though that commands over retail prices. Most ID's get dumped for retail-ish prices. I would expect the MM to follow the MC and appreciate, at least for good builds, and maybe even the default version.

But there is a weird product lifecycle with sneakers - right after release people pay ridiculous prices, then prices drop (you can see this with Legend Blue 11's right now), people cop, then supply begins to dwindle, then prices climb again.

I never understand the high prices right after release when supply is at it's absolute highest. I think the saltiness over not copping makes people thirsty.
Bingo.

Your pairs should have gotten F**KED up! Tons of people (who planned on keeping them) got issue but pairs for people like this jerkoff come out flawless FOH

Big difference on making money and being a douche. If there is a limit of 2 and you get 4 you just denied someone else that wanted them. Give Kudos to those that stayed in the guidelines and didn't feel their pair and wanna give oops to others not a douche like this. 

Money has no value and is the most over-valued piece of paper. The invention of money is a double-sided sword.
This is why I just lurked on here until I got my MMs. Hands down winner for the low IQ battle IMO.... "The invention of money is a double sided sword" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just got my first pair of MCs finally after months and months!! Never thought they would sell out the first time they came out and I was at work the second release. Thankfully a fellow NTer gave me a great price and I was able to finally get my grails haha. Got these two pairs in the mail in the last two days and man I could not be happier!

As far as the resale argument on this thread, I'm not too strongly opinionated but let the kid get his money. If thats how he is able to fund his hobby of buying sneakers then so be it. There are worse things for society he could do then resell some sneakers lol

I kinda like the mags, but I am a sucker for the blue GITD 

the Tiffs are cool too, Nightwing's pair are real clean

Wont even bother posting a pic of the ugly sole'd defaults!!!  3rd pair came out decent, but not worth posting either. 

Last edited:
@formula01"Fundamentally its Nike's fault for not making enough shoes + People unquenchable thirst for certain pairs due to personal reason. I would have gone ape-**** for the AJ6 Slam Dunk if it wasnt for an oops from a good friend."

Resellers actually help to create hype by cornering the market. It's partially Nike's fault too because they already set a limit on production. However, resellers make the shoe even more limited by buying out shoes that would otherwise be widely available. I actually think reselling is nearing it's end. Nike is increasing production while also increasing prices and people aren't buying as much ie: all the shoes sitting on eBay. I don't think resellers will be able to keep up because there won't be as much profit anymore. That particular pair of MMs will probable sell though lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom