OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

first post to the forum, so hi, i just picked these up on my latest trip to china along the the jordan retro 10's in black, im guessing they released since the nike outlet in shanghai had about 20 pairs stacked against the wall selling for about 70 bucks.

these were a gr exclusive in asia....not surprised they still got them over there, i got mine through my aunt in the pi when they first came out
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

YES you can! i just did on my lunch break! 98 bucks!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
returning the ones i got for retail on RD tomorrow, saved me some 40 plus dollars!! was going to cop two but just copped the lebrons iv on ndc and too many shoes this month already. :wow:
embarassed.gif
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

^Yea, i want to stop but so many shoes are on sale. I got 6 pairs for 300 total, probably gonna pass on everything retail
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

6 pairs of the 2k4 lasers? oh wait thats doesnt add up, unless you got some crazy steal off those, but yea with that many pairs warriors we are on the same boat.

the one good thing i can say about my recent purchases is that i didnt pay retail for any of those shoes (not to say its an excuse for buying so many at one time). however, the avg price for each shoe listed was about $45, but the kobes ST were like 75-85 each; lasers 2k4 $98; VII cards were 90 vnds, and 135 ds pair. so not too bad, i guess, but still a lot of moola when i think of it.
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Quote:
confirmed that black/gold lasers will spread around US, not just a SoCal release.... good luck to all on picking those up. BUT dont forget to look out for at least 2 more colors to release quickstrike as well in the next 2-3 months. Black/purple and white/baby blue (MPLS) and possibly white/purple....
jmadidas2001@earthlink.net

I got a pair with the 30% off Friends and Family today
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM I ALSO HAVE NYC HYPEBEAST T-SHIRTS FOR SALE ALL NEW IRAK,CLIENTEL, SOME OTHER SHIRTS ALL SIZE XL AND ALL CHEAP PRICES ARE GREAT FOR NIKETALK LOWBALLERS TAKE A LOOK IN THE MISCELLANEOUS SECTION

yo JM,

any news when the other ones are releasing? Any feelings?

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

i wanna get the purple and yellow lasers... But i definitely don wanna pay $140 for them.
FOR SALE !
Foamposite Ones sz.11
Fantastic 4 Af1s sz.10.5
GET @ ME !!!

Hey JM, what's good with the blk/purple/silver colorway?
Team LeBron Size 11
East Coast IV
718-212

Quote:
Nothing new here...don't everyone freak out...you WILL BE ABLE TO GET A PAIR for at or below retail...

Quote:
Word to the LA Map 2k5. Anybody else remember how NT went crazy over those? Now they're in outlets.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team LeBron Size 11 East Coast IV
718-212

I hope eastbay gets these laser's...it will be the only way for me to get a 14 or 15.
TeamLakers
Kobe This...Kobe that.​

^^^even that's not a garuntee any more my tall will smith lookin bro!!! i don't think that i'll be holding my breath for them...but only time will tell.
looking for NikeID AF1 password...can anyone help me out?!?!

Wait so the black/purple lasers are coming out soon? Thats confirmed? Those are my fav 2k4's.

I'm interested in the MPLS ones. Anyone got pics?
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
Looking for Nike Shox XT in 10.5/11 PM Me​

the purple n silver are droppin too? wow lol, imma wait on these ASIA's tho. hopefully no regrets. haha
TEAM EAGLES
2000 - 2001 - 2002 - 2003 - 2004 - 2006​
NFC EAST DIVISION CHAMPIONS​

MegaDecepticon​

Back
Top Bottom