OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Are we having camp in Hawaii again?

Also let's go get another chip
pimp.gif

Nah they decided to save funds and hold it in CA

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
another season and we all know who the regulars are, we'll see a new influx of laker fans coming in though.

Kidskillz same thing applies for game threads (keep in mind I brought home the gold with the championship game threads)

You guys already know
pimp.gif

P.S. glad you're back kb8, thought twitter took you over.

laugh.gif
Glad to be back bro. FrenchBlue had to DM me to let me know what was going on. LOL. I was lurking S&T here and there but I've been busywith school and Twitter.
laugh.gif

But I'm back and glad to be around the NT Laker fam again.
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the season to start.

I'm gonna try to be more active during the season.... But I don't know how you guys can post so much during games, I'm too into them most of thetime to get around to posting.

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!!!

Here's to a good season.
I rarely post in S&T btw I'm usually in music but I'll try to get more involved.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Are we having camp in Hawaii again?

Also let's go get another chip
pimp.gif
Cosign on that second part
smokin.gif

And like the dudes above said, the Lakeshow organization is saving $500,000 and just holding training camp in the training fecility in El Segundo.

I wish I was going to the Forum for the pre-season game vs. GS
frown.gif
, wouldbe a nice experience, alot of history in that building

White Mamba cut the hair. Jordan going back to UCLA #1. Josh with more tats. Bench mob changing for the better
laugh.gif

Nothin like the start of the new season. We're the best team in the L. Can't wait to see how this season unfolds

Let's get it
pimp.gif

KB8, Nice avy my man
pimp.gif

I can't wait for the season like all y'all.

Aside from Drew, we were relatively healthy last season. Hopefully, the same thing this season...if we do, no doubt in my mind we'll repeat
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom