OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Damn y'all need to stay informed #15 is mikeal gelebele a frenchman who use to be with the "sonics" dude is an athletic defender but tore hisknee up.

Him and Gaffney are the Lakers "big names" they're excited about, wanting to go more athletic these two have really caught the lakers staffseyes.

Should be fun.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Damn y'all need to stay informed #15 is mikeal gelebele a frenchman who use to be with the "sonics" dude is an athletic defender but tore his knee up.

Him and Gaffney are the Lakers "big names" they're excited about, wanting to go more athletic these two have really caught the lakers staffs eyes.

Should be fun.
I think if mikeal can stay healthy he can be what ariza was the first year a slasher and brought in for defensive purposes.

That's what the Lakers coaching staff is hoping for.

Gaffney is a long energy guy as well, should be an interesting camp.

So that bum Sasha cut his hair?

We all remember how great he was with short hair.
laugh.gif

10:30 is back, oh wait, he left his game back in 2007/2008
tongue.gif

Slow your role, fellas. The only thing Sasha will be winning is. Russell Brand look a like contest.

I kid I kid, he'll win two things another championship ring and a Russell Brand look a like contest
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

For those of you that have NBAtv, there will be a look into the Lakers practice tonight at 6pm EST.

I just got NBAtv, but I guess there's this show where they have a couple people hanging out with a team during practice, talking about the team last yearand what to expect from this year and what not, all while the team is practicing and you're watching them practice. Cameras all over the practice facility,mics all over the place. It's really cool.

I watched the Denver Nuggets practice yesterday, and I was impressed... with the show, and with the Nuggets. But some of you say I think more highly of themthan I should.
laugh.gif

Man I can't stand these 2 guys on real training camp. Reggie is a horrible color man on live games. Rick Kamala is a notorious Kobe hater and Lebron lover.

Both these guys so far on the show picked the C's to beat the Lakers in the Finals this season
laugh.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

Reggie even said some stupid stuff saying this Laker team will challenge the Bulls 72 win season and should start off 20-1
laugh.gif

Come on Reggie your better than that !

Mitch says that the original plan this summer was to resign Trevor, Odom, and Shannon and that Ron Ron wasn't really in the plans until it became clearthey couldn't resign Trevor. Damn you David Lee.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

lol lamar looks happy, cant stop smiling.
Because he smoked a blunt and ate a ton of candy before camp
laugh.gif

But seriously it's probably because he knows he's mic'ed up today.

Notorious 858:
badboyf0life420:
laugh.gif

Got high, banged a Kardashian, and grubbed on some Lemonheads and gummi worms right before practice.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Notorious 858:
badboyf0life420:
laugh.gif

Got high, banged a Kardashian, and grubbed on some Lemonheads and gummi worms right before practice.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ima say that's a good day right there.
smokin.gif

word^^^
laugh.gif

anyways im watching this at work right now and whats the first thing i see?...sasha
sick.gif
...i hate kamla hes an idiot...although hes a very stats guy...wow im stoked for this season!!...its really weird seeing artest in laker uni

Back
Top Bottom