OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Let's go fellas!! Repeat! Artest do work!
pimp.gif
I Can't wait to see the squad this season.. way better than last year.

aiight my Laker fam...i cannot wait to see whats in store for this season!...glad to see all of us Laker fans back here in NT
pimp.gif
...haters welcome...new fans welcome and casual fans as well...welcome and getready for a team who hopefully knows they have a deep team and can very well repeat...but there is a lot of basketball to play till we start talking aboutwinning it all again...we can only hope that the artest signing can bring keep that competitive edge we need to keep us on our toes for all 82 games...withthat said...lets go Lakeshow!
pimp.gif

Looks like Pau cut his friggin hair too finally.

Bynum only in the one pic, did he bulk up a little? I can't really tell.

Farmar givin up Big Shot Rob's number for #1?
smokin.gif

I have more scalps to collect this year, Cavs fans, Blazers fans, couple Celtic fans i met over the summer, this fool Do Doo wanna be on my wall, andPrettyuglyplaya def gettin a spot in my garage of carnage. Oh, and that sissy Chester, can't forget her. And maybe a few Mavs fans, cuz they was hyped inthe offseason thread, might need to slow them down a little.

Gonna be a big year for me, us.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just wanted to add some more pics.......

Los+Angeles+Lakers+Media+Day+jakeCNANi4Sl.jpg

Los+Angeles+Lakers+Media+Day+CllmP5HX2gll.jpg

Los+Angeles+Lakers+Media+Day+CFl4igqwN4tl.jpg

Los+Angeles+Lakers+Media+Day%C2%93uuEf0AMNl.jpg

Los+Angeles+Lakers+Media+Day+ze_nysFcC9yl.jpg

I would not trust Ron with a Bat in his hands.
laugh.gif

By the way, why aren't there any pictures of Jordan Farmar??

So we're done with the other huge thread?

pimp.gif
Can't wait for the season to start. I'm pretty sure I'll begetting League Pass this year.

I think Farmar changed his number to # 1 this season because he knows that this is probably his last season as a Laker. I wouldn't be surprised if cometrade deadline Mitch Kupchak pulls off another heist. Either way I just can't envision or be comfortable with Farmar being the Lakers starting PG in thefuture. DFish as much as he gets hated on here by certain NT Laker fam members on here still is clutch and brings so many intangibles on & off the court. Iseriously can see DFish sticking around for 1 or 2 more seasons with Phil & Kobe stilll here even though DFish is 35 years old already. My main problemswith Farmar is dude is worse abd more of a defensive liability then DFish, his style is more geared for an uptempo style offense. Also I've been saying forthe past 2 years that dude is seriously after personal accolades and is looking to get his shine on. Besides the Lakers have Shannon Brown also for possibly 2more season and he's a way better defender and has more athleticism and is a taller PG than Farmar which Phil Jackson likes for the triangle offense .

anyone got a hookup on the STH presale code? I already got the regular one but it hasn't brought me much luck the last few years.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

I think Farmar changed his number to # 1 this season because he knows that this is probably his last season as a Laker. I wouldn't be surprised if come trade deadline Mitch Kupchak pulls off another heist. Either way I just can't envision or be comfortable with Farmar being the Lakers starting PG in the future. DFish as much as he gets hated on here by certain NT Laker fam members on here still is clutch and brings so many intangibles on & off the court. I seriously can see DFish sticking around for 1 or 2 more seasons with Phil & Kobe stilll here even though DFish is 35 years old already. My main problems with Farmar is dude is worse abd more of a defensive liability then DFish, his style is more geared for an uptempo style offense. Also I've been saying for the past 2 years that dude is seriously after personal accolades and is looking to get his shine on. Besides the Lakers have Shannon Brown also for possibly 2 more season and he's a way better defender and has more athleticism and is a taller PG than Farmar which Phil Jackson likes for the triangle offense .
i agree...i think shannon is a better fit than mickey...i see s.breezy being our future starting point guard soon
pimp.gif

Sorry for the late entry but yall know I am kinda busy right now.

This is going to be a great season. I need bynum to give us a full productive season though.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

e77791d975171d797a59168a4eeac7fb-getty-91241490kd033_los_angeles_l.jpg

Who are the three strangers in the background ?
laugh.gif
Dude in #11 can't be anymore darker
roll.gif

I saw those 3 at my doctors office by Centinela hospital last week in LA. They were getting vision test done and all had on Laker practice jerseys. Had adriver out front and everything...but didn't recognize any of them, but i'm guessing they're on the preseason roster ?? Have no idea

Who is #15 and why does Adam look so mad and hitting you with the
indifferent.gif
face?

Adam got kinda of a mug shot lookin right there.
laugh.gif

No clue on 15, I suspect somebody who will get cut real soon, so don't go out and buy his jersey Tupac.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom