Official: Lakers @ Bucks 12/16 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Originally Posted by solefob

these are probably the worst commentators in the league.

Seriously this is awful. Their commentary is atrocious and that one guy's got a voice fit for newspapers.

Gasol turning into a rebounding monster these days......

Second of a back to back, need to get that energy up.

Why does it look so easy
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

WOW, anyone wanna stop the ball?

Nope.
laugh.gif
This is the one thing I don't like about having a coach like Phil: he never rips into the team or questions their effort with any realenthusiasm. He'll just say something like "you guys need to step up the intensity and play good defense" in a casual tone
laugh.gif

LOL "That is absolutely 100% incorrect" and then they show the replay and dude on the Bucks went in first.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

LOL "That is absolutely 100% incorrect" and then they show the replay and dude on the Bucks went in first.

exactly...

no over the back call on bogut
mad.gif

These quick shots are dumb as !$%$, that is two possessions in a row Kobe with the nutbanger and Fisher with the contested shot...

I hope we don't lose but we deserve to

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

These quick shots are dumb as !$%$, that is two possessions in a row Kobe with the nutbanger and Fisher with the contested shot...

I hope we don't lose but we deserve to

Well he showed me...

Fisher shootin all net, looks at the crowd like
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

And he got the flop call, I told ya'll, leave Fisher alone. Dude is a made man.

smart pump fake.

anyone elses heart start beating extra fast when that redd shot was in & out? jesus

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

fisher with the staredown
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
word i was waiting for him to turn around he never did he just kept staring, had me dyin
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe with the clutch pass. Fish with the clutch shot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think Kobe tries too hard to be the hero on the road sometimes
smh.gif
..............somebody else should of at least had a touch on that last possession IMO

Damn man...I always want the ball in Kobe's hands, especially if we are down, but with the game tied anyone else think we shoulda tried Pau in the postquick and then dished it back out if it wasn't looking right. He's been straight murkin

Back
Top Bottom