Official: Lakers @ Bucks 12/16 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Kobe should have played bell straight up. Instead of posting him 20ft away from the hoop.

Gasol with the 20 rebounds...damn he's been averaging 20 rpg for the 3 or 4 games.

man.... kobe set himself up with that one, messed up his rhythm making his move too early and posting up

Damn turned out to be a good game.

I thought we were done for when they had that 5 point lead with like 3:30 left. Good to see use fight back, now we juz need to get it done in OT

NT Fans when kobe scores: "BEAN
pimp.gif
keep shootin Kobe. Kobes THAT dude...MAMBA!!
pimp.gif
"
NT Fans when kobe misses or takes a bad shot: "Kobe cmon stop shooting. Lets have someone else take the final shot, maybe we should of tried pau...goshdarnit what a failure of a player...this team sucks we have no chance against the celtics this year"

Relax sheesh, flip floppin all the time. He took a bad shot, he was being defended really well give Bell credit. You all act like at that very moment you didntwant Kobe to take the final shot...cmon be real.

Lets focus on OT now...still lots of game to be played.

These announcers are alright, they kinda dorky and all, but they don't disrespect the other team, they give credit on tough shots, they just rootin fortheir team is all, I don't think they're that bad.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by GotShpat

game over

indifferent.gif
ok then turn your tv off and leave the thread. Dont wanna see you around if we come back to win.

I wish I was watching the game but i'm not, i'm on yahoo refreshing the %%+ out of the page checking on who scored next..chill i'm a big laker fan.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

NT Fans when kobe scores: "BEAN
pimp.gif
keep shootin Kobe. Kobes THAT dude...MAMBA!!
pimp.gif
"
NT Fans when kobe misses or takes a bad shot: "Kobe cmon stop shooting. Lets have someone else take the final shot, maybe we should of tried pau...gosh darnit what a failure of a player...this team sucks we have no chance against the celtics this year"

Relax sheesh, flip floppin all the time. He took a bad shot, he was being defended really well give Bell credit. You all act like at that very moment you didnt want Kobe to take the final shot...cmon be real.

Lets focus on OT now...still lots of game to be played.

eyes.gif
when its a bad shot, its a bad shot......I wanted kobe to take the last shot, but you have 15sec left, wouldn't you at least go inside to pau,and if they double him there's somebody open
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom