Official: Lakers @ Heat 3/10/11 4PM PST Game On TNT HD

CAN'T WAIT.

Either the Miami meltdown continues, or the Lakers lose. Win/win.
pimp.gif

I hope the Lakers show up to play, they seemed to have flipped the switch after the All Star break. I'm down to see the game go into 3OT and see Lebron take the last shot...

I hope the Lakers show up to play, they seemed to have flipped the switch after the All Star break. I'm down to see the game go into 3OT and see Lebron take the last shot...

what up REAL LAKER FANS... yall know who im talking to... who wants to keep track of the haters...
heat win.. lakers haters come through
lakers win.. heat haters come through
laugh.gif
i cant wait to see what happens

what up REAL LAKER FANS... yall know who im talking to... who wants to keep track of the haters...
heat win.. lakers haters come through
lakers win.. heat haters come through
laugh.gif
i cant wait to see what happens

lakers need to attack miami's soft big men by dumping it to pau and andrew.  hope kobe won't take it too personal and make it a 1 -5 game.  I don't mind LeBron and Wade gettin 38 or so points, but we gotta shut down everyone else.  

lakers need to attack miami's soft big men by dumping it to pau and andrew.  hope kobe won't take it too personal and make it a 1 -5 game.  I don't mind LeBron and Wade gettin 38 or so points, but we gotta shut down everyone else.  

This will be the game where /akers are up by 20 the whole game into the 4th quarter where Miami catches up and it comes down to the last shot with MIA down 2.

And Lebron finally makes a game winner.

This will be the game where /akers are up by 20 the whole game into the 4th quarter where Miami catches up and it comes down to the last shot with MIA down 2.

And Lebron finally makes a game winner.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Why do Lakers fans always bash their team before the game saying they're gonna lose and at the end of the game they get cocky and make smart comments?  
some of us Laker fans dont view our team or any of our players as the almighty or the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.
falconpunch.gif

Corny $%$%.
laugh.gif

Next time, be original and direct with your insults.

Why do Lakers fans always bash their team before the game saying they're gonna lose and at the end of the game they get cocky and make smart comments?  
some of us Laker fans dont view our team or any of our players as the almighty or the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.
falconpunch.gif

Corny $%$%.
laugh.gif

Next time, be original and direct with your insults.

--Heat due for a big win. Lakers due for a big loss. Perfect scenario.
--Heat will jump on the Lakers 14-2 from the get go and not look back.
--Lakers get embarrassed on national TV again turning the negative media back to Hollywood.

--Heat 106 Lakers 82 Final

--Heat due for a big win. Lakers due for a big loss. Perfect scenario.
--Heat will jump on the Lakers 14-2 from the get go and not look back.
--Lakers get embarrassed on national TV again turning the negative media back to Hollywood.

--Heat 106 Lakers 82 Final

the heat are due for a win after as bad as they've looked over the past few games, however i'm sure the lakers haven't forgot christmas and they responded well against boston the second go around after losing to them.

ill go on a limb and say lakers by 8

the heat are due for a win after as bad as they've looked over the past few games, however i'm sure the lakers haven't forgot christmas and they responded well against boston the second go around after losing to them.

ill go on a limb and say lakers by 8

roll.gif

but on the real...
[h1]Reverse psychology[/h1]

roll.gif

but on the real...
[h1]Reverse psychology[/h1]

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Originally Posted by RP805

this game has me a lil worried....Heat are desperate right now and what better way to feel better than by beating the best team in the league right now....Where's darth with his Jinx
They just lost to the Spurs man.

grin.gif

He did say best RIGHT NOW. Who's better at the moment?
Better as in the season or after the AS break?

The best right now are the Lakers. Record wise ofcourse its the Spurs. Can't wait for Thursday it will be a good game. The season don't mean anything anyways because Playoffs are a whole other
world. Lakers by 3

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Originally Posted by RP805

this game has me a lil worried....Heat are desperate right now and what better way to feel better than by beating the best team in the league right now....Where's darth with his Jinx
They just lost to the Spurs man.

grin.gif

He did say best RIGHT NOW. Who's better at the moment?
Better as in the season or after the AS break?

The best right now are the Lakers. Record wise ofcourse its the Spurs. Can't wait for Thursday it will be a good game. The season don't mean anything anyways because Playoffs are a whole other
world. Lakers by 3

If Bynum, Gasol, and Odom get their touches, Lakers should roll.  If Kobe tries to be a hero, it's coming down to the final minutes.  Feed the bigs.

If Bynum, Gasol, and Odom get their touches, Lakers should roll.  If Kobe tries to be a hero, it's coming down to the final minutes.  Feed the bigs.

Back
Top Bottom