Official: Lakers @ Knicks 2/2: Kobe Now Owns Most Scored On Both Coasts: 81 @ Staples 61 @ MSG

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Kobe's that dude and all but now the *$!#$ is lyin.

On Mike's record 55pts @ the Garden:

'I didn't know that was the record, but I watched the game.'

indifferent.gif
9e18c6e3be1b6442f2896e8549e81b5e-getty-83005131nb010_lakers_knicks_nb001_rockets_knicks.jpg

the self-professed "basketball junkie" who watches tapes in his hotel room, who also talks so much about the garden's history - of coursehe's gonna know.

laugh.gif

yeah he's not very good at lieing though.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

lol since when scoring 33 @ age of 19 is equal to scoring 50.

noway mj and pippen directly guarded him. they could stop kobe. even though they were 30+
you once again prove that you are either 13 or have the mind of a 13 year old (this is insulting to 13 year olds btw)

Kobe was hitting fadeaways in MJs face in that game
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

its possible...I always knew Mike scored 55 on the Knicks..I never knew it was the record though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Kobe hates D'antoni as much as i do.

Lies, Lies, Lies
eyes.gif

It's a known fact that Mike D'Antoni was one of Kobe's favorite players & idols when D'Antoni was playing in the euro & Italian leagueswhen Kobe was a kid growing up in Italy .

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

its possible...I always knew Mike scored 55 on the Knicks..I never knew it was the record though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lies, Lies, Lies
eyes.gif

It's a known fact that Mike D'Antoni was one of Kobe's favorite players & idols when D'Antoni was playing in the euro & Italian leagues when Kobe was a kid growing up in Italy .
yes yes yes i know that why he wore #8 and all of that. Im talkin about on the court. In the press conference he was talking about how the injuryto Drew, and fact that it was against D'antoni was motivation for the game he had.

Well playa I guess you didn't understand if at 19 he had 33 against the best defenders at their time, well that being his second season obviously when hegot older he would be better.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

lol since when scoring 33 @ age of 19 is equal to scoring 50.

noway mj and pippen directly guarded him. they could stop kobe. even though they were 30+
you once again prove that you are either 13 or have the mind of a 13 year old (this is insulting to 13 year olds btw)

Kobe was hitting fadeaways in MJs face in that game
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

Lol
laugh.gif
Thank you as well, you obviously understood what I was saying. I'm not trying to knock off Pipp or MJ, I'm just saying as a 19yr old, 2ndseason at Chi

kobe was ballin' tonight. i'm going to see him 2/18 v. the warriors so hopefully he busts out then too

Damn, I know that most of NT who's not a Laker fan hates Kobe, but you have to give the dude props tonight, he was a beast.

He's the only player besides MJ, that is able to electrify MSG as a visiting player. Lebron is getting there.
tongue.gif

Pr0phecy, thanks for the shout out
laugh.gif

Hope you enjoy them.

The real reason Kobe went for 61 tonight, via LG.

"On a lighter note, I'm going to review this documentary I'm doing with Spike Lee tonight after the game and I didn't feel like sitting next to him and hearing him talking trash about the Knicks, so that was added incentive as well. Seriously. He's going to get an earful tonight."

OMGZZ

KOBE STOP HACKING!!!

/admins

DAVID STERN!!!! BAN KOBE FOR HACKING!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by tupac003

PRETTYPLAYA wrote:
whats more impressive?

LBJ 50 10 8 4steals or Kobe's 61 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ?

LOL.

Once again...
tired.gif

Your act is tired. Your act is old.

You can't down play the accomplishment because he didn't have all the stats that bron did. 61 in the garden is something that had never been done before. Its a great accomlishment and you really shouldn't try to down play it.

But you are you.
tired.gif

roll.gif
You sound like a punk, getting all *****y because he askedwhich performance was better.. Quit nut hugging the Lakers dude....
laugh.gif

Damn that performance just sold me on another pair of Carpe Diems.

I hate the dude, but he is impossibly good at putting the ball in the hole.

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

PRETTYPLAYA wrote:
whats more impressive?

LOL.

Once again...
tired.gif

You can't down play the accomplishment because he didn't have all the stats that bron did. 61 in the garden is something that had never been done before. Its a great accomlishment and you really shouldn't try to down play it.

But you are you.
tired.gif
roll.gif
You sound like a punk, getting all *****y because he asked which performance was better.. Quit nut hugging the Lakers dude....
laugh.gif

you obviously havent read prettyplayas other posts
smh.gif
youre probably a lebron groupie that thinks his performance was better than kobes. would you rather havea triple double at MSG or break MJ's record AND break the record for most points EVER in MSG history? response?

Originally Posted by enrique23

PRETTYPLAYA wrote:
whats more impressive?

LOL.

Once again...
tired.gif

But you are you.
tired.gif
roll.gif
You sound like a punk, getting all *****y because he asked which performance was better.. Quit nut hugging the Lakers dude....
laugh.gif

smh.gif
youre probably a lebron groupie that thinks his performance was better than kobes. would you rather have a triple double at MSG or break MJ's record AND break the record for most points EVER in MSG history? response?
Lol, I like both of them equally.. I am pretty non biased since the Sonics left town.... Kobe might have the MSG scoring record, but he isnt MJ,you dig?

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lies, Lies, Lies
eyes.gif

It's a known fact that Mike D'Antoni was one of Kobe's favorite players & idols when D'Antoni was playing in the euro & Italian leagues when Kobe was a kid growing up in Italy .
yes yes yes i know that why he wore #8 and all of that. Im talkin about on the court. In the press conference he was talking about how the injury to Drew, and fact that it was against D'antoni was motivation for the game he had.
Motivation =/= Hate

Kobe doesn't hate Wade. But when they play each other, his motivation to go at him stems from their friendship.

whitechocolate must be ignorant.

i guess we shouldn't even be trippin on prettyplaya, dude has no knowledge and doesn't even respond when his comments get refuted. prettyplaya, i wouldlove for you to actually respond to us, I've called you out countless times but you always ignore it cus you's a pssy.

PRETTYPLAYA wrote:
whats more impressive?

LOL.

Once again...
tired.gif

But you are you.
tired.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
youre probably a lebron groupie that thinks his performance was better than kobes. would you rather have a triple double at MSG or break MJ's record AND break the record for most points EVER in MSG history? response?
Lol, I like both of them equally.. I am pretty non biased since the Sonics left town.... Kobe might have the MSG scoring record, but he isnt MJ, you dig?

i never said he was mj.
smh.gif
how is it even a competition between having a triple double in MSG and making history in MSG?
smh.gif

PRETTYPLAYA wrote:
whats more impressive?

LOL.

Once again...
tired.gif

But you are you.
tired.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Lol, I like both of them equally.. I am pretty non biased since the Sonics left town.... Kobe might have the MSG scoring record, but he isnt MJ, you dig?

i never said he was mj.
smh.gif
how is it even a competition between having a triple double in MSG and making history in MSG?
smh.gif

How am I ignorant, because I am not biased when it comes to basketball players?

Why does it matter where he scored 61, anyways? Not like the Knicks are really contending for anything this year except for maybe a 1st round exit... He had animpressive performance and they won... I scoring record @ MSG isnt all that sacred is it? Does he get a trophy for it? Just not a big deal to me... Filling upa stat sheet>61...

Back
Top Bottom