Official: Lakers @ Knicks 2/2: Kobe Now Owns Most Scored On Both Coasts: 81 @ Staples 61 @ MSG

sports154.jpg

U MAD ?

Knicks Fans

Kobe Haters

Lakers Haters

Jordan Slurpers

Lebron Slurpers

laugh.gif

roll.gif

lol come man. it's not about minutes for kobe.

it's about how many shots is he going to jack up.

stop trying to hide real facts. man

lakers since phil took the job are playing really fast.

fast paced = more opportunities.

is it too hard?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

is it too hard?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

U still MAD
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

is it too hard?
laugh.gif
keep making excuses
roll.gif

what's Lebron or Mj gotta do with this thread? And I ain't tryin to argue with someone who prolly a pretty boy type from Malibu who's just tryin toimitate Fresh but failing tremendously

Originally Posted by enrique23

laugh.gif
at all the kobe haters not wanting to accept that kobe is still better than lebron

theyre two completely different players and people are still comparing them. lebron would get his points by fouls and drives to the basketball cuz he still cant shoot well while kobe makes his shots by EVERYTHING. he has mastered every move

even lebron has said that kobes the best scorer in the league

laugh.gif
at this LeBron hater using the opportunity when Kobe has a huge game to capitalize on his ridiculous claims.

LeBron makes just as many field goals per game as Kobe. He does not live off free throws.

And I've never said that Kobe isn't a better scorer. This game illustrates PERFECTLY what I've thought was the difference between the two for yearsnow and doesn't change my opinion one bit: Kobe being a better scorer, LeBron being the better overall player. 61 points, 0 rebounds & 3 assists.Compare this to LeBron's game in MSG last year: 50 points, 8 rebounds & 10 assists. This is not to say that there won't be games where LeBron hasan amazing scoring night or games where Kobe will have a triple-double, but overall, LeBron's dominance spans over more aspects of basketball thanKobe's, that is mainly about scoring. Plus LeBron is a phenomenal defender this year, no matter what the haters say.

watch next time lebron will try playing like Kobe today but fail badly lmao at kobe haters

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

what's Lebron or Mj gotta do with this thread? And I ain't tryin to argue with someone who prolly a pretty boy type from Malibu who's just tryin to imitate Fresh but failing tremendously
we can say kobe's performance today was pretty comparable to lbj and mj, just not better.

and what does living in malibu or being a pretty boy have to do with it? that can't stop you from arguing
laugh.gif

and who's this Fresh dude ya'll keep mentioning...

noway i'm trying to imitate someone, I AINT KOBE.
laugh.gif

i'm a knicks fan but i aint mad at all

my team members will flame me but i've been waiting for kobe to have a big game at the garden
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

He's been one of my fave players since I was 12 years old, (i'm 24 now)

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

531 wrote:
AirJordans23 wrote:
Also, Lebron James today is the best overall player in the NBA. And he's far, far better team defender than Kobe is right now.

Kobe right now has 59 steals and 16 blocks for the season. Lebron currently has *90* steals and *58* blocks. And Lebron's one-on-one defense has vastly improved...not quite MJ/Pippen level, but getting there.

And when it comes to passing and assists, no contest - Lebron in a landslide.
Lebron is a beast, but you're reaching. Lebron lacks players that can create for themselves, thus allowing him to dominate the ball 100% of the time he's on the floor in order to create. Kobe has a few players that can create for themselves, taking the ball out of his hands.

As for defense, you've gotta be kidding. Lebron has tremendously improved his defensive game, but his man defense is still inconsistent, and those 90 steals and 58 blocks are misleading. He plays the passing lanes 95% of the time, and all his blocks are weak side or in transition. Gambling defensively like that puts Lebron's man in better position to score and Lebron may get 2 steals and 2 blocks per game, but he probably gives up 10+ pts when he isn't successful.

You can call it hating, I don't care. These are the facts, and you probably will respond diffrently because you listen to Rick Kamla a lot.

QFT. Everything said is true. If you think Lebron is a better defender your crazy.

roll.gif
i cant believe how some people are so uptight with kobe breaking theMSG record..

i'm a BIG jordan fan, but even i have to admit that was a better performance by far. 61 points, and 36 or something so minutes.. it's impressive. givecredit where credit is due and move on..
laugh.gif

no need for this mj > kobe < lebron > mj < kobe garbage..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordans23

Also, Lebron James today is the best overall player in the NBA. And he's far, far better team defender than Kobe is right now.

Kobe right now has 59 steals and 16 blocks for the season. Lebron currently has *90* steals and *58* blocks. And Lebron's one-on-one defense has vastly improved...not quite MJ/Pippen level, but getting there.

laugh.gif
.... if you wanna "bringstats" then i will too... if lebron is the best overall player from your stats then what about wade??
blocks
wade 69... lebron 58... and wade is only 6-4 and lebron is 6-8
steals
wade 100.. lebron...90
assist
wade 332.. lebron.. 322
so whats your point??? how can lebron be the best if wade has these better stats.... and im still gonna say that kobe is the best player in the NBA rightnow...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

how can lebron be the best if wade has these better stats....

Check your eyesight. Wade does not have better stats than LeBron. He has some categories where he's leading LeBron by 0.2 or 0.3 (nothing like the 2rebounds and 2 assists LeBron has on Kobe), but the biggest difference between the two is rebounding, where LeBron beats Wade by 2.5 rpg. He scores 0.6 morepoints per game on 1.3 more shots taken. And this is not even taking their team records into consideration.

Originally Posted by AirJordans23

laugh.gif
.... if you wanna "bring stats" then i will too... if lebron is the best overall player from your stats then what about wade??
blocks
wade 69... lebron 58... and wade is only 6-4 and lebron is 6-8
steals
wade 100.. lebron...90
assist
wade 332.. lebron.. 322
so whats your point??? how can lebron be the best if wade has these better stats.... and im still gonna say that kobe is the best player in the NBA right now...
Amen. So that argument is pointless because you not gonna say Wade is better than Kobe but yet you will fight till the bitter end to say Lebronis? Your logic stats Wade is better than both. Which is false.

Kobe does what needs to be done to win games. Check Jan. 19th were Bron tried to play like Kobe in his house and Kobe played an average Bron game and beathim.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Kobe does what needs to be done to win games. Check Jan. 19th were Bron tried to play like Kobe in his house and Kobe played an average Bron game and beat him.

Funny.. Now their regular season meetings matter, huh? I didn't hear this same attitude from Kobe extremists last season when LeBron gave him a beating inboth games they met, with the Cavs winning both games. Such is the objectivity of this forum.

naw i never said wade is better then kobe... to me kobe is the best players in the nba.... he tried to bring in stats saying that lebron is the best player inthe nba... and nit picked steals/blocks/assist... and so i brought out wades stats... thats all...

Xtapolapacetl: check your eye sight.... "team record" have so seen who wade is playing with compared to lebron?

Xtapolapacetl: check your eye sight.... "team record" have so seen who wade is playing with compared to lebron?

Again, I strongly suggest you check your eyesight and maybe you'll see that I wrote "And this is NOT even taking their team recordsinto consideration.". You got salty after someone stated that LeBron had better stats than Kobe. You wanted to put a negative spin on the significance ofstats and mention that Wade has better stats than LeBron. You failed. Wade does NOT have better stats than LeBron. And even if you're biased enough toconsider them better, it's still nowhere big of a statistical difference as the one between LeBron and Kobe.

yeah i can see that lebron and kobe's are different by a farther margin the wade and lebron.... but how can you say that wade doesnt have better stats thenlebron this season...

Originally Posted by thegreatest92

Originally Posted by nam3l3ss

i dont have good feeling about this game, hope i'm wrong. let's go lakers, kobe for 100pts lol

fam said 100 points......

LOL..... 61 aint bad... This dude Kobe.. is clearly a beast..... Looks like its about to be a two-man race for MVP...... Bron and KObe....

yeah i can see that lebron and kobe's are different by a farther margin the wade and lebron.... but how can you say that wade doesnt have better stats then lebron this season...

If Wade has better stats than LeBron, then why is there a great difference between the two in the NBA efficiency rating? The player efficiency rating?Wade's 0.6 more points aren't as significant as LeBron's 2.5 more rebounds.

Wade has 0.2 steals and 0.2 blocks more. LeBron has better FG%, 3pt%, FT% and averages less turnovers.

LOL at anyone who was saying bron is the best in the L

not when kb is still around

Back
Top Bottom