Official Lakers @ Mavericks on ESPN 6pm pt/9pm et Maverick Legend Haywood VS The Bynumator

J. Kidd is a damn sharpshooter
smh.gif

Gonna be a helluva 4th qtr.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Kidd is money from three...unbelievable how much he has improved. I trust him more shooting an open three over Terry
I trust Kidd for the first 47 minutes of the game, but if someone is taking a three and we're down, I'd rather it be Terry.

Bynum does know he can pass the ball back out of the post right?

Looks to be a great finish... man i wish JKidd was on the Lakers, always been a favorite of mine.

Mavs fans.... does Jason Terry always turn and look at the crowd trying the pump them up after every whistle?
laugh.gif

Man, nowadays i almost want the games to stay close so Kobe can hit a game-winner
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I hate watching Shawn flick the ball up at the rim with no elevation in the paint... It barely gets above the rim.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
I hate watching Shawn flick the ball up at the rim with no elevation in the paint... It barely gets above the rim.
laugh.gif
It's better than that goddamn ****** who hits the front of the rim every time he goes anyone outside the three point line. It's like he ain't strong enough to put it up.

KEEP
ATTACKING
THE
PAINT.

Back
Top Bottom