Official Lakers @ Mavericks on ESPN 6pm pt/9pm et Maverick Legend Haywood VS The Bynumator

I dont know why everyone hating on Marion. The Matrix has been the Mavs best one-on-one defender all season. Yeah, his offense has struggled at times, but his defense has been good this season.

kB missed a lot of easy shots

Good to know. I saw the boxscore at the half (3-11) and thought to myself, "this dude didn't learn !@#$."

Nothing you can do about missing easy shots.

How's the ball movement and movement off the ball?

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by DevastatinD

marion scared to play d on kobe. suck it up marion.
Like, really, what else you want him to do? Stay in front and get a hand up.. That's ALL you can do...

Good stuff on the other end, Shawn...
pimp.gif
Exactly. You don't want to get on him too hard or else he'll get that call, AND he can still hit the shot.

What you wanna do is EXACTLY what DeShawn been doing. Get in his grill, but give him enough room to operate. Keep him out of the paint, keep him on the perimeter, and when he goes up for that shot, put your hand in his face.

DeShawn has done that, and it's worked to some degree. 

We really need to control the rest of the game if we want to win. No rest for Dirk tonight, and minimal for Kidd, we need them out there to win this game.

And stop letting those damn easy buckets by LAL.

Why does Carlise have Najara in the game, this makes it so much easier for the Lakers to operate, so many mismatches.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Why does Carlise have Najara in the game, this makes it so much easier for the Lakers to operate, so many mismatches.
Outside of Marion, our next biggest body that isn't on the floor right now is Matt Carroll.

We miss Dampier DRAMATICALLY.

It's games like this where it really hurts us.

The Mavs NEED their bigs and as much length as we can, and without Caron and especially Dampier...
tired.gif

They're playing hard and I hope it lasts, but we'll just have to see.

Somebody crash JET please, I'm tired of him doing that little thing every time he makes a shot.

Pau PLEASE for the love of all that is right in the world, get in the weight room in the offseason, you out there playing to frail son.

laugh.gif
Literally no backup big with Dampier out, Mamba... They gotta bring Dwayne Jones in here NOW... I don't understand what they're waiting for with that... Probably just waiting as long as they can holding out hope for Z...

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Somebody crash JET please, I'm tired of him doing that little thing every time he makes a shot.

Pau PLEASE for the love of all that is right in the world, get in the weight room in the offseason, you out there playing to frail son.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOOOOW.

Did Najera really just take a three, AND THEN drive it all the way to the hoop just now?

You have guards on the floor Eddie.....

ATTA BOY KIDD!!!

Why is Kobe yelling at Pau for his !%$!@%* turnover?

Kidd is the new 3 point assasin
smh.gif

Kidd is money from three...unbelievable how much he has improved. I trust him more shooting an open three over Terry

Back
Top Bottom