Official: Lakers vs. Hornets 2/20 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD & ESPN HD

I want "cheap" Chris Paul to be as sneaky and whiny as possible tonight.

Go Hornets!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Here we go.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

roll.gif
@ the thought of Gasol and Fisher guarding Paul and West tonight, i think were gonna see more of the same when the Hornets played the Lakers in LA a month ago, 40 for west, 32-15 for paul. It may be even worse tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat the Lakers by 20 points tonight, the Staples massacre will be on display in about 18 minutes. Hornets 120 Lakers 82 . West with 47 pts and 21 rebs, Paul with 39 pts and 22 assists.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

where have you been...thnx btw

roll.gif
@ the thought of Gasol and Fisher guarding Paul and West tonight, i think were gonna see more of the same when the Hornets played the Lakers in LA a month ago, 40 for west, 32-15 for paul. It may be even worse tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat the Lakers by 20 points tonight, the Staples massacre will be on display in about 18 minutes. Hornets 120 Lakers 82 . West with 47 pts and 21 rebs, Paul with 39 pts and 22 assists.
Screw you, seriously.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

roll.gif
Screw you, seriously.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Non Laker fans getting all mad at 3pledouble predictions
laugh.gif

Who else here is not surprised that Peja is stinking it up against the Lakers?
eyes.gif

how the hell does Peja keep gettin wide open, its not like its Marks out there we cant leave him wide open he's gonna start hittin them. I still dont knowhow we can be the best team in the league yet some how be the worst 3 point defending team in NBA history every game of ours i watch(only missed 2 this year)dudes are on an island by themselves out at the 3point line.

If I see Jordan Farmar pout one more time when he doesn't get the ball immediately, I am personally gonna fly down to L.A. and run down on the court andslap the hell out of him

The worst part is that then he finally does get the ball and does something that either leads to a contested shot or a turnover.
He's bad on defense, and he sucks in the half court set, all he's good for is when the Lakers are in transition.

I guess kobe should start flopping to accentuate the contact cuz its obvious they won't give him the call. Its so ridiculous. Reminding me of the 05-06season.

Back
Top Bottom