Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

it makes sense to cop the GR Lebrons for less than retail and allocate your funds towards the more 'hyped' releases, IMO, unless you just feel good about yourself getting a GR

If the shoe is dope to me....I could care less about Internet status. I cop when I see it & when I want it. If its a GR? That's even better.

Some of us don't have to allocate nothing for nothing. I'm not saving up, scheming, plotting, conniving, making fake friends, asking for help & for damn sure not making up no budget sheet when I want to buy a shoe. :rofl:

You gotta do all that for these HYPE shoes you love so much? More power to you.

so the white/gold/black Elites will be a PLUS model? which most likely means an even higher price than the originally stated $285 retail of elites? :x :x

i noticed only the white/gold/black Elites have the + after it..and thats the only Elite colorway i had my eye on.. not gonna make too many assumptions, but i just hope that they arent more than $285..

Last edited:
thnkz for all the info fam, and i was thinkn chris paul but honestly i have no clue who this mystery shoe is made for
I thought CP3, Blake Griffin, or Carmelo because of the colorway, but then thought I remembered the Kobe's in that screen shot having green as their main color.  All of those guys are with JB though, so they wouldn't be part of this Nike release.

I guess that colorway listing replies to a couple other posters as well.  I was catching up and posted before I got to all of those posts lol.  Can we get a picture of Lebron's shoes from the game if anyone has it?  I've been out and not watching.  Thanks!

I read s
thnkz for all the info fam, and i was thinkn chris paul but honestly i have no clue who this mystery shoe is made for
I read somewhere it was going to be Blake but he went to JB. And I was under the impression the hyper flights were the hero pack. Was the Kd "hulk" in anyway tagged as a "hero pack" release or just because of the color?

Knowing Nike there are 12 more CW we don't know about

If the shoe is dope to me....I could care less about Internet status. I cop when I see it & when I want it. If its a GR? That's even better.

Some of us don't have to allocate nothing for nothing. I'm not saving up, scheming, plotting, conniving, making fake friends, asking for help & for damn sure not making up no budget sheet when I want to buy a shoe. :rofl:

You gotta do all that for these HYPE shoes you love so much? More power to you.

Preach!

HAVENT BEEN INTERESTED IN THESE SINCE THE JADES...COLORWAYS ARE ALL THE WAY DISAPPOINTING

Was fussed out something terrible when I copped my Settings & showed the wifey. Had to make another purchase ASAP. :lol:

Pic taken from her IG...

photomar10205147.jpg

Was fussed out something terrible when I copped my Settings & showed the wifey. Had to make another purchase ASAP. :lol:

Pic taken from her IG...

photomar10205147.jpg

Nice! Sneakermane what kind camera you use for that if that's iPhone that pretty good can't seem to get my pics looking that clear :smokin

View media item 307696

View media item 307697

View media item 307698

I did a lace swap this morning before heading to the gym.
Lavas with BHM laces and regular laces for comparison.

Look pretty good with the BHMs if I do say so myself

Man, excellent lace swap. One of the best I've seen. Lavas should've definitely come with orange laces, balances out the outsole perfectly. But I guess the designers don't want too many similarities between released colorways..

Back
Top Bottom