Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Love the Volts. Yes, they are a little loud, but I love the look. Also, they're pretty versatile. I wear them with black, royal blue, gray, white shorts and look good. Agreed on Miami showing some love with them. Shane Larkin has been sporting them for the past several games.

Volts are dope. Shane has been rotating between the Lebrons and the BHM Spizike. Both are extremely bright.

my 2 cents. it might not be worth it for many people since it now involved image OCRing then identification of shapes to determine which text is value. certainly not a trivial issue. if it was just an image with a hashtag then it would be a quick fix as there are libraries people can use to parse images. the extra step they added will make it harder but not impossible.

a lazy way is to just tweet every hashtag to the nike accounts and pray they dont care
laugh.gif
roll.gif

There are people on this board with Crown Jewels, some people multiple pairs, some actually won the raffle at one of the five locations! The list is longer then you think

I know im way late on this...but i saw Lava's in person today and they are fire..I must get these but idk if I would pay retail for them 

Gentry says April!!!!
The way Nike is handling releases I'll believe it when official date is announced. I believe the release just not the date til I see it unless next month is straight premium LBJ releases but they just released the cork so maybe Denim and not a similar color.

Almost all Lebron X's are going to outlets because i still see fsr in Ftl, jimmy jazz, fnl, ect. I wish Nike would stop playing and put the Blue joints

on sale.

Back
Top Bottom