Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Oh, and :lol: at Wade not being on LeBron's level.

Really? How many league mvps has wade won in a heat uni since 2003? Zero you say..cuz bron-brons won 2. Then theres the other 2 he won in Cleveland which has just excelled since he left. On top of that hes also matched wade on finals mvps. Then theres the whole wades scoring 14 a game to lebrons 30 in the playoffs. Im asking this seriously...are you ******ed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to turn this into a Sports thread......
But you know not what you speak of.

1) The Chicago Bulls were laughing stocks before they drafted Jordan......FAR from a top team. And it took him years of disappointments before he surpassed both Boston & Detroit to finally winning championships.

2) Lebron bounced to Miami because his organization wouldn't provide him any help, year after year after year.......right?

What if I told you for a five year stretch Bron Bron & Cleveland went.....

2005 50 - 32
2006 45 - 37
2007 50 - 32 (Finals sweep)
2008 66 - 16 (Best record in NBA) :wow:
2009 61 - 21 (Best record in NBA)

You WIN that many games playing with no help?!

Lebron chose not to work a little harder for a ring he was bound to obtain eventually....instead choosing the guaranteed David Stern route. It is what it is but cut the crap blaming Bron Bron's early shortcomings on LACK OF HELP. :rofl:

Back to the shoes. Them Crimson Elites look tuff! :lol:

"U had me at hello"

1) The Chicago Bulls were laughing stocks before they drafted Jordan......FAR from a top team. And it took him years of disappointments before he surpassed both Boston & Detroit to finally winning championships.

2) Lebron bounced to Miami because his organization wouldn't provide him any help, year after year after year.......right?

2005 50 - 32
2006 45 - 37

Lebron chose not to work a little harder for a ring he was bound to obtain eventually....instead choosing the guaranteed David Stern route. It is what it is but cut the crap blaming Bron Bron's early shortcomings on LACK OF HELP. :rofl:

Exactly! He obviously has no clue.

2005 50 - 32
2006 45 - 37

When Jordan got drafted didn't Jerry make some solid moves to go get some HOF players?

What did the Cavs do please post the moves they made name all the players and then tell me how them players performed after LeBron left!

After MJ left after the 3rd ring his team was still solid and performing cause Jerry n Phil had the players to do it

The Cavs still can't get near the playoffs

The Celtics, Lakers, & Bulls have to been to the playoffs almost on a regular basis after Magic, Bird, & Jordan

LeBron was the ONLY reason them teams was succesful u forget about the Detroit game? So like I said HE HAD NO HELP for over 5 years!

Last edited:
Yea I agree we can take this to the sports thread got caught in the moment

Still no word on Denim release?

Last edited:
Beiber gonna be weirder than Michael Jackson by the time he's thirty- just wait. As for the SHOES, I would love to think a fair "crack" at the hazelnuts is a possibility, but all this MVP garbage just made that less and less possible. The denims are an easy pass for me, but I like the look of the "nuts". If the crimson elites were on discount and then discounted further I would be in, but there is too much else on the horizon to justify that at retail or anything close to it. The lows are a complete failure on every level in every colorway IMO>

I am happy with Jades, Floridians, and seaweed Dunkmans for now.

Crimsons are clean, but not my cup of tea. Saw them at my local store. Have a feeling they will sit. Just like the turquoises and the superheroes. On another note, the Home elites are slowing evaporating.

I have a deal on the table for DS corks in a 10.5 at $650

I'm not gonna ask if that's a good deal because I plan on getting them regardless.

Just wanna know from those of you who have purchased a pair resell if that's along the lines of what you paid.

Or even ppl who plan on purchasing is that along the lines of what you expect to pay.

I'm not gonna ask if that's a good deal because I plan on getting them regardless.

Just wanna know from those of you who have purchased a pair resell if that's along the lines of what you paid.

Or even ppl who plan on purchasing is that along the lines of what you expect to pay.

it's fairly average. i sold a size 9 at fcny for 800 and my net was 650. so... yeah...

I would like to see the Crimsons with the other laces.

I think they would look a lot better since the volt laces throw me off.

For those still looking for the Turquoise Elites at a better price, Eastbay has 15% off with free shipping. Knocked off $40. Just a heads up.

Also, if Nike is trying to boost sales on these Elites, they better convince Lebron to bust out the White/Gold and the Crimsons to spark interest. Hard to sell a shoe that sells for over 3 bills with tax if Lebron didn't even wear it once.

Last edited:

Nah i paid retail luckily. But 650 seems good. Try for 600-620. The prices on those will go up soon

EDIT: NVM, these are the Mache custom Iron Man pair. Still though, would love to see a pair like this release. I don't need no teal or crimson joints. Gimme some gold!

Bron's All Gold PE for practice today... Maaaaaaan, why can't we get some of this goodness? Instead we get colorways of elites that look like Dorenbecher kids picked the colors....

Last edited:
Sorry if I missed it haven't seen post but did Nike every do anything for those whose MVPs got sold. Last I saw was a manager had called them and said they would call back. Just curious what out come was

Back
Top Bottom