Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

But then later an amateur turns into a pro, all the person needs is some support lol. How would you like if it if you wanted to do something and got criticized as an "amateur", everybody starts somewhere.
Everybody Gets Criticized

sucks I just noticed a glue spot by the toebox on my denims, I mean it's not really bad but I see it and now I will always see it

Going for my sixth pair on NDC tomorrow morning is going to be so stressful, not sure if the sneakers gods will smile down on me from that 360 Air Max bag in the sky. Keeping my fingers crossed! Lord knows I gots to get me some Hazelnuts fasho....
I wish I could be stressed for trying to grab a sixth pair 
laugh.gif

I cant even cop one 
mean.gif

Going for my sixth pair on NDC tomorrow morning is going to be so stressful, not sure if the sneakers gods will smile down on me from that 360 Air Max bag in the sky. Keeping my fingers crossed! Lord knows I gots to get me some Hazelnuts fasho....
Dude said his 6th pair I can smell the blood from the rape prices but I cant get a pair without giving up car note money

welp this should be pretty easy tomorrow morning

Very easy, once you click that link you'll know 1 way or the other how its going to turn out.
No need to wait in line. This is going to be sink or swim, out of stock or add to cart.

Back
Top Bottom