Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Look at what?! KD6s is GARBAGE! :x

Sigh, like BigJ said...No point in talking about the Celtics in New York City unless its to say they suck.

My point was just to point out that besides the low X in the Championship pack, the lows have been uninspired from a design look perspective. Nothing wrong with simple, clean color ways but Nike was extremely conservative with the X, worse than Rory McDonald in his fight with Jake Ellenberger last week. And they somehow managed to produce 10 color ways, to add insult to injury, all of which can be found in retail or online.

Last edited:
so what r u guys thoughts on the champpack?

i know very limited. this is only gong to be a couple of store promotion?

can we get them online for ourselfs?  

HoH, Nike Town, small boutiques and NDC.

I would like to buy the pack. But like the EXTs, I don't have the right weapons or access to keep up with some online buyers.

I hope Nike pulls the crap they did with the Meterologies yesterday next Saturday.

The lows are great, the caps are cool and the high is a nice color way executed on the elite.

so you're not going to tell us how you got them and for how much?
No sorry I've just been busy, I actually had to contact the seller who was from hong kong and who was selling them on ebay, 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Lebron...LYENI5UbxCxfmdIKwFnP0%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I had to pay up and spend 3500 to get them. But with this pack I didn't want to take the chance and not get them right away and then see the resell prices go up to 4-5k for them so I figured I would be safe and pay up for them to make sure I get them. I really love this pack even more than last years and I could afford it so I pulled the trigger. I know it's crazy to spend that amount but like I said I could afford it and I wanted to be sure I got them.

HoH, Nike Town, small boutiques and NDC.

I would like to buy the pack. But like the EXTs, I don't have the right weapons or access to keep up with some online buyers.

I hope Nike pulls the crap they did with the Meterologies yesterday next Saturday.

The lows are great, the caps are cool and the high is a nice color way executed on the elite.
Which NIke Town?

mean.gif
 but hey if you got the money  

Stores getting the championship pack haven't been announced yet have they?
Called hohla and they don't know yet, to call back Tuesday, so i'm assuming hoh only will get them and maybe only the main hoh stores. Not sure though.

Congrats miller. I guess I understand $3500 if u are a collector and see these as collector's items. I see them as sneakers tho and 3500 is a lot for some sneakers. what I don't get is how these are considered so valuable immediately. Usually old classic items gain value over time, but a 1000% markup out the gate is crazy

Last edited:
No sorry I've just been busy, I actually had to contact the seller who was from hong kong and who was selling them on ebay, 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Lebron...LYENI5UbxCxfmdIKwFnP0%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I had to pay up and spend 3500 to get them. But with this pack I didn't want to take the chance and not get them right away and then see the resell prices go up to 4-5k for them so I figured I would be safe and pay up for them to make sure I get them. I really love this pack even more than last years and I could afford it so I pulled the trigger. I know it's crazy to spend that amount but like I said I could afford it and I wanted to be sure I got them.
nice pick up.. $3500 is not bad.. People forget, its 2 pair of sneakers in the pack..so thats $1750 a sneaker... Yeezy's routinely go for $1500-$2500.. and this pack is far more limited than any Yeezy released... 

Back
Top Bottom