Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Great pickup @G Money 87   
nthat.gif

Those don't pop up very often, awesome colorway.  

Thnx again guys!!! Real stoked moreso about the price than the actual shoe. They weren't on my hit list but for that price I couldn't pass up. Will post my 10s collection once I finish cleaning and organizing my closets in a few days

Last edited:
Wore my super heros to hoop yesterday for the first time in about a year and forgot how great these were... shame that the line has gone downhill after this model.

Bro.... you ain't gotta tell me! I honestly would have bought like 4 pairs of IDs had I known the garbage the line would produce after haha

I couldn't swing the cost of IDs at retail. Would have gone ham on eBay items tho.

What was the price of IDs again? Non elite and elites? No nike plus

I have a pair of elite IDs that i got off IG, the weird part is they feel extra stiff similar to the Home elites (nike+)

What was the price of IDs again? Non elite and elites? No nike plus

I have a pair of elite IDs that i got off IG, the weird part is they feel extra stiff similar to the Home elites (nike+)

The non Nike+ elite id was $320 I believe. $390 if you wanted the Nike+

Thanks man, it's actually the hoodie they dropped to go with the blue diamonds [emoji]128142[/emoji]

View media item 2384378
@bigj505

Remember I was on the hunt for these? Finally got em. Love em, but yep, that Nike+ add-on is only good for saying "Remember Nike+? Yeah, these have that. What? Did I ever use it? Of course not" lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom