Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
9s were the best in CW, no doubt. But if you have ever played in the 8s they were heaven. With the hopeful return of a 360 air max bag and whatever new technology they are gonna put on these, I can only see them being as good on court and as fly off the court. Please Nike don't mess these up

9s were the best in CW, no doubt. But if you have ever played in the 8s they were heaven. With the hopeful return of a 360 air max bag and whatever new technology they are gonna put on these, I can only see them being as good on court and as fly off the court. Please Nike don't mess these up

Completely agree.

Lebron 9s are in the top 3 ugliest brons in the line, up there with the 5 & 6s. Not in the same league as the 7 & 8s :smh:

so if these are the so-called "Olympic Xs" then
WHY IS LEBRON NOT WEARING THESE NOW
:lol:
I'm gonna call it, LeBron is gonna be in the Xs in London when the Olympics officially start
Mark my words

Nike is using the olympics as an opportunity to promote the Hyperdunk line. Similar to what they did with Kobe in 2008.
I assume Lebron will debut the X in the gold medal game if the USA makes it that far. Seems like Nike is trying their hardest to not have the final product leak until then.

Last edited:

so if these are the so-called "Olympic Xs" then
WHY IS LEBRON NOT WEARING THESE NOW
:lol:
I'm gonna call it, LeBron is gonna be in the Xs in London when the Olympics officially start
Mark my words
Lebron wore the VI's for the first time the last games of the Olympics, so i expect the same thing will happen this Olympics.

I hope he does wear them in the Gold Medal game so we can see them. wonder what new CW's will come out on these

Be patient guys. The 9's lifespan has naturally increased longevity because of Miami winning. Nike is still trying to move 9s while people are still interested and focused on that shoe. This year they can afford to hold off pics of the next model. Know you may be waiting awhile longer. Just my thoughts

Be patient guys. The 9's lifespan has naturally increased longevity because of Miami winning. Nike is still trying to move 9s while people are still interested and focused on that shoe. This year they can afford to hold off pics of the next model. Know you may be waiting awhile longer. Just my thoughts

All of this.

In order of greatest to least based on appearance
4>7>8>Generation>9>3>6>2>5

This is more like it...

Based on performance, I've played in every pair except the 5 and 6

8>4>7>3>9>2>Generation

Hopefully Nike can come up with some new color ways for these so we don't have to see recycled color ways again. I can't imagine Nike running out of ideas for new color ways and themes when nowadays to have 20 different releases of the same shoe is a common thing.

I guess the Nike+ version will be three bills. With the recent info being released on Nike's earnings being in sharp decline, http://counterkicks.com/2012/06/28/...012-earnings-falls-off-financial-stock-cliff/  , Nike is going to have some pretty interesting years coming up, especially if they continue with these price increases. Personally, I cannot justify paying two hundred dollars and up for shoes made out of plastic, as it doesn't make any sense. It's no wonder that people would rather wear the Jordan retro versions for off court wear, rather than doling out big bucks for Nike Basketball's offerings, waiting for them to go on sale, then copping at deep discounts if they are going to ball in them. 
What's obvious is that LeBron's line, not even Kobe's line, even with this new tech, is helping Nike right about now.   
I wonder why nike profits are on a decline.  How about they release more pairs of the limited shoes that drop and there you go more profits.  It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out.  Is Nike worried that people wont buy the shoe if its limited?  I know true sneakerheads will still buy the pairs they like even if there not limited.  smh

i wonder what new colorways they're gonna debut this year.  I agree i dont think there gonna release any picks until the end of august or the beginning of sept.  I think they still have 4 or 5 lebron 9's that havent dropped yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom