OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

ANYONE HAVE LIVE PICS OF RED GLOW SOLE

I WANNA SEE HOW ORANGE THESE ARE

MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING ELSE IN MIND 

ANYONE HAVE LIVE PICS OF RED GLOW SOLE

I WANNA SEE HOW ORANGE THESE ARE

MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING ELSE IN MIND 

I gotta get a pic of my Kobe's they have that sole I'll snap a pic tonight

It's basically the same sole the crawfish shoe had from the all star pack I think it was an uptempo sorry forget the name right now

Non glowing has like peach like color to it almost glowing orangeish red but def more orange, when I get home tonight I'll upload a pic

GOOD LAWD!!! YES! YES! YES! I'm 'bout to go in!!!

But why Nike gotta ruin the wet dream?! Give us gold options, takes away gold chroma (or whatever that is on the Kings Prides)... I want them Ring Ceremonies maaaaan!

Is Turbo Green the same as Atomic Teal?

I'm about to ID a "light" version of the right pair of the WTL XI..so many possibilities.... I WILL NOT SLEEP THIS TIME!!

GOOD LAWD!!! YES! YES! YES! I'm 'bout to go in!!!

But why Nike gotta ruin the wet dream?! Give us gold options, takes away gold chroma (or whatever that is on the Kings Prides)... I want them Ring Ceremonies maaaaan!

Is Turbo Green the same as Atomic Teal?

I'm about to ID a "light" version of the right pair of the WTL XI..so many possibilities.... I WILL NOT SLEEP THIS TIME!!

no

^^^ damn, another wet dream ruined

Lol I think deep down they know that the ID version of the SBs kill the official release coming... waited too long I guess

damn so they took away the chroma option? back when the gumbo option was up i was going to make a gold posite with "bronze" (red yellow or whatever it was) on the overlay but didnt order fast enough, guess i still cant do what i want

nike trolling us by giving us the gold swoosh and laces but won't give us a gold posite option
mean.gif

that sunday best option is just WTF

Satisfied with the gold options, but yeah, would have loved the Gold posited for the Ring Ceremony's. Honestly, just having that option to change the color of the 'fuse goes a long way.

Since Kobe 9 highs aren't looking towards going to Nike id I'm just gonna have to buy another lebron 11.

Last shoe for a while. Giving it a break after this ID.

I hope the matte red turns out well. I don't believe any of us have seen that this year. I also went with the XDR sole on one of my pairs.

I hope, I wasn't ballsy enough to put 3x Champ on the ID of these though...

you should have, by the time the heat won/lost that id print would have rubbed off.

letters are way too corny to put in a shoe for me anyway, only exception is when it's stitched in a nice font and mean something.

Last edited:
I'm surprised more people aren't excited for the new ID options. Maybe people went OD already...

Back
Top Bottom