OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

If they have a physical store then they have to be legit, selling fake items is incredibly illegal and can lead to thousands and millions of dollars in fines and lawsuits.
I just wanted someone else's opinion because the have a pair of premiums for retail. Only wondering why. I guess I'll pull the trigger and get them already

If they have a physical store then they have to be legit, selling fake items is incredibly illegal and can lead to thousands and millions of dollars in fines and lawsuits.
I just wanted someone else's opinion because the have a pair of premiums for retail. Only wondering why. I guess I'll pull the trigger and get them already
premium what cuz 90% of them don't flip for ****

I am sure this has been asked, but is SOLESERIOUSS legit? They say in their FAQ that they provide receipts. I just bought Black Cats off their site.

is sneaker picker legit? when i go to sneakerfather.com it redirects to sneeakerpicker, pls help thanks.

anyone close a deal on stockx before?? i'm woundering if it trustable? thanks

Legit! Sent the shoes off and got paid as soon as they were authenticated. I shipped a pair off today as a matter of fact.

anyone close a deal on stockx before?? i'm woundering if it trustable? thanks

selling is ok but look for fakes when buying

my 2 cents
you don't know how they work do you

nope just heard by reliable source to be aware,sry if i mislead here
well they don't know what they're talking about either then. The whole point in Stock x(and GOAT) is that the seller sends it to the company for authorization and if they're legit then they get sent to the customer.

young lad, you'll soon learn that many of your favorite consignment shops sell fakes.

Word. There's a few shops in Florida that sell fakes. They're brick & mortars and not consignment. They front like they have accounts but really sell fakes. Shoepremacy and Shoe Mountain are two in Tampa.

well they don't know what they're talking about either then. The whole point in Stock x(and GOAT) is that the seller sends it to the company for authorization and if they're legit then they get sent to the customer.

You're a sucker if you buy into the stockx and goat scam of "authenticity checks". StockX hired a known and convicted credit card fraud and fake shoe selling scammer to head their authentication dept and GOAT posts ads online hiring "authenticators" with no experience. Plus they both allow people to sell early releases. How can anyone legit check an unreleased shoe? Haha

not too bright huh? You really don't think stores have pairs leaked out? Look at Fineline dude gets FSRs. Some stores in major cities get shipments in sometimes a couple months early.
And just because someone sells something early don't mean it'll be approved either

Stock x has and continues to push out fakes.

Fineline used to be legit. His Chicago connect got got by corp.

not too bright huh? You really don't think stores have pairs leaked out? Look at Fineline dude gets FSRs. Some stores in major cities get shipments in sometimes a couple months early.
And just because someone sells something early don't mean it'll be approved either

Stock x has and continues to push out fakes.

Fineline used to be legit. His Chicago connect got got by corp.
ah that's why people started messin wit Kix square over him outta no where?
Intresting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom