OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Yes. 98% safe score on Scamadvisor.com

Only because their customers are too stupid to know they bought fakes. I personally know several people who did phone orders and received fakes. They were exposed on Facebook for selling fake bred 1s. Fake Gamma 11s. Fake cement 4s. Basically anything early release they sell. Shoepremacy sells fakes all day. Stay away.

Last edited:
Can someone with extra time on their hands update the list on the first page? Ain't been updated since 2012..

Could someone help?

Is Drome.co.uk a legit site?
I'd say legit, they both sell online and in-store. Site looks ok, nothing to really point out.

Looking them up on Google will show you some bad reviews on lack of communication and ignoring emails and phone calls though.

Last edited:
Did you ever find out about 

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
kickz-boutique

They sell on Ebay under that user name and their feedback seems substantial and ok. Curious what you might have learned. Thanks. 

Bruce (barister@jps.net)
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

I'm not sure where to post this, but does anyone know if the Ebay Seller "SneakerheadRussia" is legit?

What's sneakerdon.com's reputation? The infamous "Sneaker Don" that's reportedly DJ Khaled's plug. I'm looking to purchase a high value shoe and I'm hesitant cause even though the site was reported on Complex and all, I question its/his professionalism. I mean the kid's 16 and the site looks decent but sounds like it was written by a 13 year old.

Thanks for any advice and I will rep.

What's sneakerdon.com's reputation? The infamous "Sneaker Don" that's reportedly DJ Khaled's plug. I'm looking to purchase a high value shoe and I'm hesitant cause even though the site was reported on Complex and all, I question its/his professionalism. I mean the kid's 16 and the site looks decent but sounds like it was written by a 13 year old.

Thanks for any advice and I will rep.
It's a kid, of course it's gonna seem like it was written by one :lol:

Is sneaker-Jesus on eBay legit?

Thinking of picking up the cherry xi low, but he's got more than a dozen, so I'm a bit sceptical. He's also sold like 200+ pairs of flu game xii's. But got all positive feedback a so far.

Back
Top Bottom