Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

right when the giants start scoring..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

yo, how hard is it raining in LA right now?

It starting off light, then it just came down hard, it laster for 30 minutes. Now it's gone.
laugh.gif

It came and went.

Franchise 55 gets the W! Nice first win. They're going to have to win a lot of 1 run games with their pitiful offense.

Matt Gump's failure to move Loney to 3rd with 0 outs = Ball game

I hate when fundamentals cost you the game.

Lincecum + Cain > Dodger's staff
Lincecum + Cain > Penny + Billingsley?

I wouldn't even take it that far.

Lincecum and Cain have been ill though, if only they had some run support.

Last year Cain did great but still ended up with a losing record.

Kemp swinging at anything and everything with the bases loaded really costs us.

He lacks alot of common baseball IQ.

Dodgers had a handful of opportunities to score with multiple runners in scoring position but for some reason tonight, they didn't have it.

Kemp swinging at anything and everything with the bases loaded really costs us.

He lacks alot of common baseball IQ.
Real talk.

I was screamin at the TV "you are gettin to old for this"
smh.gif
He ain't a rookie no more.... we can't be havin that this year.

We have to be able to score runs this year or its gonna be the same damn thing.... scoring 1 run against the Giants is not acceptable.

Like I said during the rain delay... it seemed that they were playing and waiting for the rain to bail them out. A lot of two out hits that got us nowhere. Acouple of innings we were able to get the first batter on and had only one run to show for it. At one point they hit 3 doubles in a row and had nothing toshow for it either (span of 2 innings). More than a few times did they have RISP and couldn't capitalize.

It kinda reminded me of last year's team. At least we won the series and hopefully we can win this weekend.

we started out on a good note.....now we need to go into san diego and take that series as well.....if we can stay above 550. all year we will win thedivision.....lol west is @*+!.....but the dodgers are great

i wanna go ...i olive in the bay area...i always try and make it down for 3-5 games...hopefully i can make it to that one.....i wonder if it will include histurkey neck...lol

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

i wanna go ...i olive in the bay area...i always try and make it down for 3-5 games...hopefully i can make it to that one.....i wonder if it will include his turkey neck...lol

Looks just like him
tongue.gif

23tr4f8.gif

Series vs. San Diego starts tonight
pimp.gif

P Mac it's time to update the title, where you at?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom