Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

^^^^ I'm thinking no because there wouldn't have been any way to seal the door without there being someone inside. Also, if he would've left the door unsealed and gotten on the other side then the water would've burst through the door and flooded The Looking Glass anyway.
:::::::DOPE . GIRL . FRESH::::​
:: To rock or deadstock?..not even a question. Been southernplayalistic since '87.::
WHO GOT MORE STYLE THAN SHE DO???
NEW ORLEANS BORN AND RAISED​

you woulda think people would have learned from history to pop people twice to make sure they dead. Or perhaps mikail is similar to locke? dude died twice now.
Hey backwoods ******, not now not ever.​
4 8 15 16 23 42​

who died again? i forgot. wooo golden pass. very nice
2 people using this sn. sole lovely/a filipino/mjbetch

looking for atmos air max 1's elephant print in a 6.5/7/10.5. =DD

I had a feeling that was not the "old" Jack.
It didn't feel like a flashback.

But now...... I'm not sure WHAT to think.

That was probably the best season finale ever for Lost....I wonder who Kate was referring to when she said "he's going to be wondering where I am"?????
:::::::DOPE . GIRL . FRESH::::​
:: To rock or deadstock?..not even a question. Been southernplayalistic since '87.::
WHO GOT MORE STYLE THAN SHE DO???
NEW ORLEANS BORN AND RAISED​

WHAT THE @#%$?! I'M MORE CONFUSED LIKE SOMEBODY WHO FIRST STARTED WATCHING SEASON 2
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

flash forwarddddddddddd
2 people using this sn. sole lovely/a filipino/mjbetch

looking for atmos air max 1's elephant print in a 6.5/7/10.5. =DD

Theories? I have no theories. I have no clue. I'm LOST.

I can say one thing: I don't think it matters who was in that coffin that Jack went to visit. What matters is that, once back to the real world, the Losties had no one. They had no friends or family, and I think this ties to the original reason why they went to the island.

But another crazy thing: Jack tells the new chief of surgery to go see his dad and see who is more drunk. So Jack's dad isn't dead?

And why doesn't Mikhail ever die?

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

you know what, im dumb. I cut off the tv after charlie died. I'm guessing i missed something huh....?
4 8 15 16 23 42​

Quote:
And why doesn't Mikhail ever die?

April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

well, it went to commercials and news stuff, so i thought it was done=/
4 8 15 16 23 42​

EDIT: DON'T READ IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH!!!

THESE ARE MY IDEAS.

Kate marries Sawyer.
funeral? i have no idea. locke maybe?
hurley coming through in the V was @#%$ awesome.
who is naomi working for?
what kinda work did grown @#%$ walt tell locke to do?
flash forward with jack was cool. a little dumb but w/e.
mikhail needs to die asap. i hate his @#%$.
my dude charlie dying valiantly.
too many damn commercials.

that was an awesome episode

the "flashback" must have been in the future, but why did jack keep talking about bringing his dad down to show how drunk he was?????

Back
Top Bottom